33: All wrong

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was pacing back and forth after a very uncomfortable night. He couldn't get his mind away from the scene but in the end, he had to keep his eyes open.

"Taehyung shi, what is bothering you?" John finally asked when he noticed the blue-haired completely unsettled with a very unreadable expression. It wasn't like he was very clear of his emotions, but today, it felt really odd.

Taehyung averted his eyes to look at him, body practically jumping over the butler, giving him a mini heart attack.

"He was fine when he left? I mean- wasn't he injured?" John narrowed his eyes, trying to process the words of the other, and when he finally understood that, he softly smiled and made Taehyung sit on the couch.

"He was better. I thought you didn't know about that." Taehyung bit his lip and shook his head.

"Honestly, I almost forget that but yesterday night, I suddenly remembered that. Also, he isn't picking up my calls." Taehyung said, voice getting low with the words.

"Maybe he is just busy. It happens often. Don't worry." John patted his back with a smile to make him feel better, his lips still stretched at the worried expression the other was holding. 

"But I'm worried about him," Taehyung pressed and John felt utterly at peace by his words. While Taehyung, never knew how honest he sounded, never ever thought to be this much concerned about the criminal he was sent to expose and get behind bars, things were going in the wrong direction already and that was really bad.

"He will be fine.. he will be," John left him alone after assuring him, leaving the young male to brainstorm who again picked up his phone and dialed that specific number only to get the same voice call in turn.

"Now I'm hating this voice!" Taehyung grumbled and threw his phone back on the couch, almost on the verge of having a meltdown at the level of frustration he was facing at that moment. He was in the living room on his request all while John was keeping an eye on him but gave him some privacy too.

"And I love your voice~"

Baekhyun sang and Taehyung rolled his eyes, trying his best to not retort as he was sitting in a very open environment, also he was sure that he might blurt out something very rude.

.
.
.

Another day passed like that and again, Jungkook wasn't back. It happened for the whole week till it was finally the date of freedom from the stitches. He was expecting Dr. Han to be here for the job but instead, he found a young boy with a bubbly nature.

"Don't worry sir, I will try my best not to hurt you." Wearing that charming smile, the young male beamed, guiding Taehyung to lie on the bed of the same room he spent many days in during the last weeks.

"Who are you?" Taehyung couldn't keep it and asked out, wide curious eyes wandering over the male doing his work. 

"I'm Soobin, actually I was here with Dr. Han before but of course, you didn't see me then," Soobin flashed a smile, arranging the things he needed for the process.

Taehyung nodded his head lightly, fidgeting with his fingers.. he suddenly felt scared. When Soobin noticed that, he gently placed his hand over Taehyung's hand, catching his attention.