60: Scattered memory

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

The whole life felt like a lie, a lie which makes you feel disgusted with yourself.. that's what Taehyung felt at that moment. His tears were falling over the file continuously but he kept quiet. The other two felt the amount of pain he was feeling at the moment, the fear and emptiness, unfortunately, they couldn't do much for him.

"Bear-"

"I- I don't know what to say hyung... I don't know." Taehyung choked out and closed his eyes as he felt the nightmares roaming in front of his closed lids. The boy, the other boy must be Yeonjun. The boy... who felt lightly connected yet so distant. The boy who made him feel jealous yet pitiful.

With glistening eyes, Yoongi took his both hands and Jimin grabbed the file to place it on the table with the others. Taehyung kept his eyes close, letting his tears fall like a stream.

"What went wrong hyung? We used to be.. so carefree.. so full of life. It was aimless but.. beautiful. What went wrong?" His words were like knives to the older one who bit his lips. He can't even say that he could feel the pain of the other when he definitely can't, it was too much.

Getting to know about your real parents, their death, and about the person who was so close to you..but had no memory.

Memory?

Taehyung opened his eyes and took hold of Yoongi's hands abruptly.

"Why I can't remember anything clearly? If that's true, then why do I've no memory of m- my parents?" Yoongi looked up at Jimin to answer, because he can't bring that up after knowing the reality.

Jimin nodded in understanding and sat beside Taehyung and softly squeezed his shoulder to get his attention.

"You may not remember, but you were shot while trying to run with Yeonjun from those people. That time, they were sure that Yeonjun was the one who had the serum, not you... that's why they left you." Taehyung just bit his lips harshly, his nightmares were not just nightmares but a scattered memory.

"That time, Min Jihan, Yoongi's father somehow saved you and took you to the orphanage. That shot was.."

"Here... I was shot here." Taehyung traced his finger at the lower back near the backbone. That was the spot, he saw himself getting shot in his nightmares.

Jimin softly grabbed his shaky finger in his own hand and gently lifted up the shirt to see any mark and saw a faint mark like someone tried to get rid of it.

"I used to think what is this mark about, now I'm sure of it." Taehyung muttered in his shaky voice.

"Maybe, something happened that erased your memories. Because from the spot, it's clear that there were great chances of paralysis. Maybe they tried to save and in turn, you lost your memories." Jimin stated after a moment of observing the mark very carefully and Taehyung chuckled humorlessly on hearing that. It was really getting too much for him that he lost it, his tears still there with that empty laugh echoing in the room, taking the other two in surprise. 

"Bear-"

"Who is the clone?" Taehyung asked as he suddenly stopped laughing. His eyes looked empty yet filled with tears, tears of many emotions.

Jimin and Yoongi both glanced at each other on that. The only answer they didn't get yet.

"WHO IS THE CLONE?!" Both flinched at the unexpected outburst of the younger who was shaking in anger? No.. in utter sadness.