58: Free

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was impatiently pacing back and forth in the room while Yoongi was waiting for Jimin to tell them about the good news, the said male was already very focused on his phone which rang a moment ago.

"Then?" They both heard him asking in a surprised tone.

A sinister smile spread on his lips after which he ended the call and let out a long sigh.

"What's that? Is this the end?" Yoongi muttered, making his way to the other who glanced over him and smiled.

"Hope so. But the good thing is, Choi Wang, is arrested half an hour ago." Jimin informed and Yoongi quickly hugged the other in happiness.

"That's great!" He exclaimed, pulling back to smile and show his gums.

Jimin bit his lip and nodded but Taehyung was still restless.

"What about him?" He inquired with hesitation when he noticed the two others immersed in their own world.

Jimin broke the stance and walked towards him to pat his hair gently. "He is still in the detention center but we are hopeful that he won't get the worse punishment." Taehyung remained silent on the words as he stumbled to the bed and slumped down with a heavy heart.

There was still hope in his heart, but for unknown reasons, it was dying slowly... like he was about to lose someone again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Wang was sitting in the big room because Namjoon was the only one there, waiting for the others. The older one in the room was smirking while looking at the officer who was pacing around.

"You did so wrong, young man." Wang spat with the same smirk. Namjoon sighed and sat in front of him to give him a cocky smile.

"Thank you for enlightening me but honestly, I'm very much satisfied." Wang chuckled at his words and leaned back on the chair while shaking his head.

"Young people are very immature nowadays. You brought me here on what basis?"

"We have proofs, solid ones. Fortunately, some witnesses as well." Namjoon smirked back, watching with satisfaction when the older scowled at his words, that creepy smirk vanishing from his face.

"Witness?"

"Yeah. Witness, authentic and acceptable." Namjoon was very happy about that as Hoseok managed to send them some documents of the deals as well as a few people who were very much tired of this whole thing, working under the old man, so they were willing to give their statements.

Wang clenched his jaw when a few more cops entered the room with some papers and a recorder but what made him shocked was the young man behind them all, cuffed hands but a very satisfied smile decorating his tired, yet very perfect face. 

Wang's face contorted in surprise when Jungkook sat in front of him now as Namjoon took another chair with Jin and Baekhyun on the other sides.

"Let's start now." Baekhyun nodded at the words of Namjoon and started the recorder with the video option.

"What is your name?" Namjoon asked.

"Choi Wang." Jungkook was just silently looking at him with the same smile of victory.

"How old are you?"