40: Boy

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

It was already late at night but Taehyung couldn't sleep. He was sitting on his bed, not in Jungkook's room. The way Jungkook reacted to his negative response, he was again feeling very insecure.

"I don't want to go.. please." He muttered to no one, slightly forgetting about the little device in his ear.

"Don't worry, he won't press you a lot in this condition." Taehyung sighed at the voice and tried to lay back on the bed, eyes looking into the void.

"I'm not dying hyung.. moreover, it wasn't like he is actually in l- l- love with me. It's just his obsession over this face, nothing much." He mumbled, a little pang spreading in his heart on his own words.

"Taehyung, why you're being so negative about that? Try to get some sleep." Baekhyun said softly and Taehyung just hummed in response. Rest of the night, he was just laying silently, again skipping or more like forgetting the medicines.

In the morning, with a heavy body, he went to the bathroom and freshen himself. Even after that, he just couldn't bring himself out of the room.

It was around 10 AM when a soft knock got his attention.

"Come in." He softly said and the door creaked, revealing John with a tray of food.

"Why you aren't coming out of the room? Well, I bring that here in case you don't want to leave your precious bed." John playfully said and put that tray in front of him but Taehyung wasn't feeling hungry. The thought of leaving was eating him up.

When John noticed that very awkward behavior of the other, he gently patted his shoulder.

"You ok?" Taehyung nodded his head and leaned back on the headboard.

"Your face is saying the opposite, you know?" John smiled and made himself comfortable on the bed, looking at him.

"Your face is like an open book, anyone can easily read it." Taehyung's eyes moved up at the compliment, looking slightly taken off guard. 

"What? I'm right. You can ask anyone." John quickly defended himself when Taehyung gave him a denying look.

"Well, eat this then you've to take your medicines." Dismissing the topic because the male was nowhere near to revealing his discomfort, John pushed the tray in front of Taehyung but the latter shook his head.

"I'm not feeling hungry John." Before John could say anything, Taehyung cut him short.

"Where is... J- Jungkook?" John quickly closed his mouth and licked his lips. He did see the other in the morning who came from outside, after the whole night... and then just left again.

"Work?" He tried to say it in a better way, but the boring eyes made him nervous.

Taehyung's eyes cast down and he just nodded his head, laying on the bed, covering himself to his chin.

"I'm sleepy, I'll eat later."

"But-"

"Please, John." John sighed defeated and left the room with the tray. He was sure that something was definitely off between the two that made the mood of the two this much sour in one night.

Rest of the day, Taehyung denied to say a word, patiently waiting for Jungkook as he was sure that the raven-haired will definitely come sooner or later. John was trying his best to make him eat something but at last, he had to do that.. he called Jungkook and told him about his stubborn baby.