32: Concerning tingle

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was tapping his foot continuously in nervousness. After hearing those words, the person left the mansion while Jungkook seethed in anger as John tried his best to calm him down. Thinking about that whole thing, Taehyung decided to walk back to Jungkook's room, dumping the idea of going to his room.

"Name, Choi Wang. He's kind of doubtful about me. I don't know if he is Jungkook's man." Taehyung softly mumbled, keeping his voice low which was slightly shaky.

"Don't worry, just don't talk about that in his room. Make sure he doesn't know that you heard him. We will try to find out about that person." Namjoon said in a very serious tone, adding more to his nervousness.

"Ok." He replied shortly and bit his lips again. All the words kept roaming in his mind, giving him chills of random thoughts. Like, what if Jungkook gets the details about him? The real truth? The mission? What he will do with him?

He can admit that he didn't see Jungkook doing any kind of torture till now, well sliding the one time when he shoot the rivals.

On recalling that day, Taehyung shook his head quickly and plopped back on the mattress with a little hope to feel better. Unconsciously, his hand landed over his chest and he hissed with the pain.

"Jeez, when I will get rid of these stitches?" His tone was definitely irritating, even to himself. Everything was messed up in his view and the top most, he wasn't in good shape either.

The door opened in a few minutes and he got up quickly, sitting straight with little grunts here and there as Jungkook rushed to him.

"You ok?" A soft voice asked and Taehyung bit his lips again.

"Yeah. It's irritating.. the stitches, when will I get rid of these?" Taehyung was pouting when he felt something poking at his skin.

Jungkook softly sighed and caressed his cheeks, sending the same tingling sensation to his whole body.

"Han said that he will do it in a week. It's just 5th day. Moreover, he only allowed you to move out of bed not run here and there. You should avoid abrupt movements, baby." Here goes Taehyung's heartbeat. The care the words hold, makes him want to smile but cry at the same time.

"Yeah. Sure." Taehyung croaked out after a moment. Jungkook smiled again and tucked his hair behind his ears gently, making his heart flip with the satisfaction that Jungkook wasn't angry or anything, even after the ruckus.

"Now, let's freshen up and have something in this little tummy of yours." A slight poke was felt over his stomach as Jungkook used his forefinger to do so, the warm smile never leaving his lips.

Heat rushed to his ears and cheeks but he managed to nod.

"Should I bring your cloth-"

"NO! I mean- no. I'll go to my room." He lowered his tone as soon as it raised. Jungkook nodded, the smile finally gone from his soft features.

If he really wanted to avoid more tingling in his body, he should keep a distance. But Jungkook didn't allow that, instead picked him up to his room and once he was sure that the blue-haired was finally able to do it on his own, he left him alone.

After a relaxing half shower, because of his dressing.. he walked out to see John already waiting for him with breakfast in a tray.

"Sir left for some urgent work, so he told me to feed you in your room," John informed him even before he opened his mouth to ask the same.