41: An unexpected day

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

The following days were quick to pass all while Jungkook seemed quite busy with something, busy to the extent that he was visiting Taehyung a bit less than before.

On the other hand, Taehyung was trying his best to be professional in his task, but his inside was betraying him to the full. He was sure that with the passing of time, he was falling deeply, but the fear was still there as the other side of the mafia was also there somewhere in his heart from those traumatizing night events. 

"He isn't here again," Taehyung grumbled to John who nodded his head and continued typing something on his laptop.

"Where is- where is he?" Biting his lips, Taehyung stammered, this time feeling a bit awkward. They were sitting in the living room, Taehyung doing his work of making a presentation while John was doing something else.

The stutter made John stop typing and give him a cocky glance. "Are you missing him?" Amusement was clear in his voice while Taehyung quickly felt his ears burning in embarrassment.

"N-no.. I mean-"

"Yeah yeah, I get it." John chuckled and on cue, his phone buzzed and he excused himself to receive the call.

Now Taehyung was sitting on the couch alone, his messy thoughts and him.

"Camera is ready, you need to receive it from the cafe."

"Hm.."

"Also, are you feeling alright?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the question that the officer asked him for the 100th time in the past few days.

"I'm totally fine Jin hyung. And I'll be there after taking permission from him." Jin hummed in response.

"Um, Taehyung... I've to go somewhere urgent. How about I leave you at your hyung's place?" Taehyung was shocked was an underestimation. He rose up from the couch with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Right- now?!" John nodded his head and rushed to his room.

"Get ready in 5 minutes Taehyung!" He shouted from the door and closed it.

"What was that? Are you going to the cafe?"

"Yeah- I guess."

"Taehyung! 4 minutes!!" John again shouted and Taehyung was quick to rush to his room to change.

................

"Everything is alright?" Taehyung frowned at the urgency of the visit when they were finally in the car, near the cafe.

"Yeah, just some urgent meeting, and the data is with me." He smiled sheepishly to which Taehyung nodded, still not buying that.

"We are here, take care of yourself ok? Don't you dare to go anywhere else, refrain from doing any sort of work, and also, take your medicines on time!" John stated the rules like a strict mother, making Taehyung smile.

"Don't smile like that and go." Taehyung nodded his head and when he was about to enter the cafe, John entered before him and directly went to the counter.

"What the-" Taehyung was bewildered by the move when the other started talking with his hyung while pointing towards him.

The blue-haired quickly dashed to the counter but was engulfed in a warm embrace before he could reach there.