4: Help?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung walked happily, taking an order from a certain table. He placed the tray of ordered drinks and cakes on the table with his signature smile. "There we go. Enjoy." Chirping, left the table, leaving the girls squealing behind him, at his cuteness.

Namjoon left the cafe quickly, to avoid any kind of doubt, trying his best to make sure Taehyung's safety. He did take the watch with him and was quite satisfied with the work of the younger.

Taehyung waved his hand, gesturing to another worker in the cafe to take the order from the table. He entered the back area of the cafe, to see his one and only friend, Min Yoongi.. owner of the cafe.

Taehyung jumped over his back, making the male stumble forward with the jerk of weight over his small back.

"WHAT THE-"

"Don't you dare to curse in front of me!" Taehyung cut him off with a threatening voice, causing older to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Remind me why I gave you this job." He muttered under his breath, taking over the bowl again to mix up the batter.

Taehyung snickered at that and again nudged over the older's shoulder to which the other groaned a perfect reaction.

"Because you love me." Blue-haired pouted while blinking his eyes rapidly, a gesture to melt a heart but the opponent was Min Yoongi this time, and thus Yoongi pushed him lightly and scoffed (lowkey already a puddle but it didn't need to be mentioned, right?).

"Whatever."

Taehyung smiled at that and went back to the counter to take more orders. Once Taehyung was gone, Yoongi smiled to himself while shaking his head.

He always felt so safe with the older and Yoongi was the only one in his life, for the past 5 years. When he moved out of the orphanage, he decided to search for a job and that's when he found his savior.. in form of Min Yoongi.

Older was anything to anyone, but for Taehyung... he always had a soft spot. The boy was so innocent and cute to avoid.. right?

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

A few days went on normally and Taehyung was happy that no one followed him or anything like that happened. Namjoon did contact him a few times but through a private number and told him to delete the call history. He was feeling a bit concerned for the boy.. moreover, Taehyung was living all by himself in a shabby little house.

Another day was there and the blue-haired opened his eyes and smiled at no one. "Good morning to me." He mumbled and after getting fresh and a cup of hot cocoa.. he made his way to the cafe.

That day he felt like someone was chasing him, especially when he was patting that cutie on his door while telling her about his sweet dream of last night.. when he was walking on the street and a black car was almost at his tail the whole way.

He pouted and huffed when he found no one specifically in the vicinity when he finally reached the cafe.

"Rocking finally." He muttered some nonsense before entering the cafe with a loud chime.

"GOOD MORNING HYUNG!" He yelled once he spotted Yoongi setting the table clothes.

Older winced and scolded him for the whole 5 minutes, apparently for ruining his serene environment.