43: Strong yet weak

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Remove these"

Taehyung gulped but tried his best not to show his nervousness.

"Really, they didn't hu- hey!" His sentence was cut short when Jungkook brought his own hand up to remove the earring and now Taehyung's heart was thumping so loudly.

"It's ok. Let him do that. Otherwise, he would be doubtful." He heard Jin and finally gave in.

Jungkook gently removed the earring and put that on the side table, one hand still settled over Taehyung's back.

"Happy now?" Taehyung huffed, irritated but Jungkook's chuckle made him smile as well. Oh God, he was getting slightly whipped for the other.

"Very much." Jungkook was smiling his toxic bunny smile and Taehyung just watched him in awe. Their chests were still attached and their eyes were just looking at each other, the whole room and surroundings now in a blur which none of them mind at all. 

The soft look on Jungkook's face suddenly disappeared as in the next moment, he gently placed Taehyung back on the mattress but the way that he was facing him.

"Are you hurt?" The look in his eyes screamed pure concern and Taehyung's heart fluttered on that. He mentally scolded himself for that and nodded his head.

"Don't worry. I'm very strong." Indeed, very strong. He chuckled bitterly at his own words and closed his eyes, Jungkook also started rubbing over his waist and used his other hand to massage his scalp, like every night.

But I don't know, for how long I can bear this all. My heart is getting weaker for you and that's very.. very wrong.

The thought swam in his mind as he silently slipped into his dreamland, or more like darkness.

°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

"Yeonjun ah! Baby don't run like that. You're still sick." A motherly voice rang in the void.

"I'm fine momma. I'm a strong boy." A little boy giggled and run towards the green grass that suddenly turned all red. The back of the boy was visible that was shaking.

"MOMMA! DAD!" The little boy was screaming as now his surroundings were nothing but all black and red.

"They're gone baby, ummm What's your name.. ah. Taehyung." That boy was now shaking badly as he stepped back to only collide with someone else.

"Nuh hu.. we finally get you, you're not going anywhere else baby."

"No! Leave me.. MOM! DAD!! HELP!"

"HELP ME!"

"Baby"

"LEAVE ME!!"

"Baby don't!"

"HELP ME!!"

"Tae!"

"HELP ME!" Taehyung opened his eyes and jolted up on the bed. His body was drenched in sweat and he was suffering from hyperventilation, almost making his body spam. 

"Breath baby.. you're safe here. Breathe please." That soothing words made him turn to his left side to see Jungkook sitting there with his bed hair and a very worried face.