25: Hold on

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"What the hell!" Jin screeched when he saw the bloody parking lot. That wasn't the thing that made him anxious, but the fact that both parties were relatively faster than them, getting rid of the bodies as quickly as the boss disappeared from the scenario.

"I think, the restaurant owner is still unaware." Namjoon frowned, rubbing his forehead. The situation was getting very complicated.

"Should we call the rest?" Jin asked but Namjoon shook his head after thinking for a minute.

"It's useless." He sighed, defeated. Well, he was right as they had no clue of who did that all.

Jin grabbed his hair, feeling utterly worried about the blue-haired so, he quickly connected with Baekhyun.

"Where is Taehyung? Jeon?" Jin asked as soon as the call was connected but when he heard small sniffles, he got tensed.

He shared a glance with Namjoon, who had the same expression. "Tell me! Where is he? He is fine, right? He is still with Jeon? Tell me, Byun!" Jin hissed, a rare sight to be witnessed by the other in his career of 5 years.

"He is with Jeon."

The sentence was kind of relaxing but Jin's expressions again morphed when Baekhyun completed his words.

"But- Tae- Taehyung was shot, right on his chest..."

"W- what?"

"What happened?" Namjoon asked when Jin's hand slipped down, eyes getting teary at the sudden news.

"Jiniee! What's wrong?" Other grabbed his both shoulders and slightly turned him, the nickname slipping out of his tongue without noticing, just the distress on other's face made him do so in order to make other a bit better, but nothing seemed to work for now.

"Taehyung- Taehyung was shot during this whole mess," Jin mumbled lowly, and soon Namjoon had the same worry latching his face, his hands getting busy to inform the higher-ups about the unexpected accident. 

"Damn!"

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"GET AWAY!" Jungkook seethed when a maid came to open the door for him. She quickly scrambled back in horror at the sight.

The beautiful angel-looking boy was now drenched in his own blood. The white fabric was totally red, his face was getting pale with sweat beads over his forehead, and a black coat lightly hanging over his body that was surely Jungkook's, something none of them thought to witness the same night after seeing the boy slightly happy for the first time. 

"Oh God!" Shaking her head, she whimpered and quickly rushed to call John while Jungkook ran to the room with medical supplies and laid the limp boy over the bed gently.

"Hold on! Hold on please." He kept on mumbling, pressing the wound with the coat again in panic when the blood was nowhere to be stopped. He kept on checking the slowly dying pulse of the other, frantically looking around to do anything to save the boy. 

"Sir!" John barged inside the room and his eyes narrowed on the scene. Without wasting any second, he quickly dialed the number of the doctor.

"Sir Jeon, he is on the way already. We need to prepare the things for the operation." He said, taking hurried steps to make the about-to-be-used types of equipment set on the tray.