53: All alone

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Why no one is taking his statement?" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes with a frown, looking at Jungkook sitting on a chair inside the cabin. His hands were cuffed with the metal table. The glass was not see-through, that's why they could see him but he can't.

"I don't know. Namjoon is not here." Jin replied and plopped on the couch heavily.

"How is Taehyung?" Baekhyun quipped after a while of heavy silence and Jin just sighed at that.

"He woke up a few hours ago but is not saying anything. One of the officers is there for him because I can't just let him be alone. Also, higher officials also want that." Baekhyun nodded his head in agreement.

"I feel bad for the boy. Honestly, I've no idea, how to face him. It feels like I committed some sort of sin." Joining the older male on the couch with slow steps, Baekhyun sadly mumbled and also took a seat beside Jin. Both were there keeping their eyes on the recently arrested mob boss, wearing a thick tension in their hearts. 

"He is very silent unlike he reacted before," Keenly staring at the raven-haired inside the cabin, Baekhyun muttered with a frown. That was true, Jungkook didn't even say a single thing since he entered the car and it was really odd but at the same time, many criminals did act like that before too.

"By looking at him, I feel like... we are missing something... something big," Jin muttered and kept staring at the raventte who seems in a daze, eyes focused on the table in front of him.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

"What do mean by that? Is it even possible?" Hoseok scrunched his face in distress as the older was showing him his personal information.

"It is dear.. it is." He chuckled and showed a picture of the two little babies.

"Wait! So it means, you killed Yeonjun because of that?" Hoseok inquired, keeping his aura very much calm.

"Not exactly." Older shrugged and glanced over the picture once again as he traced his fingers over the face of the little one.

"I thought that they died. But, that was such a big surprise for me to know that... none of them died." Hoseok licked his lips. That was too much information for him. He was showing his utter interest in the matter because he really needed the information.

"Then why you killed Yeonjun?" Hoseok asked with a frown but the older one just laughed maniacally.

"It was fun to watch Jeon in depression. Wasn't it?" The male barked with a smirk but Hoseok felt disgusted.

"That was... but don't you fear, what if he gets to know the truth? He will go berserk and will destroy you." Older just laughed more while shaking his head.

"He won't. Because the last time he tried to rebel, he got the gift in the form of his lover's dead body and now, we can do it again." Hoseok gritted his teeth but nodded his head.

"How come he never gets to know about you while you're always there... so close to him.?" Hoseok finally asked the question he was thinking about for so long.

"That's called the mind, Jung.. use this." He mocked while pointing his finger to his brain.

Hoseok sighed deeply and leaned back on the seat. He got so much new information and now, he wants to explode it all over Jungkook. "What do you want from me then? It's not like you shared it because you trust me." Older chuckled amused and nodded his head.