2: Succeeded?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Sir.. doctor is here," John informed his boss who just nodded in haste.. too busy to even glance over at his servant.

He was too much shocked to see the face of the boy. How in the world someone could be an exact replica of other? A single question was roaming in his mind the whole time. Soon he heard some noises of footsteps as his trusted doctor came into the room.

"Hello.. how are you?" The doctor asked politely and he just nodded his head in response while gesturing towards the unconscious boy.

"Oh..." That's all.. that left lips of a stunted doctor but he maintained his posture quickly and let out his stethoscope to check the boy laying with his full glory on the bed.

"His clothes are wet... um.." The doctor started with hesitation but quickly shut his mouth when the Mafia boss gave him a look.

"I will change, but how's his condition for now? Why he is out?" He asked with authority and the doctor cleared his throat before talking again.

"He seems to be drugged.. maybe.. or maybe it's just weakness. It's a bit difficult to understand for now. But one thing is sure, he will be fine." John and his boss frowned at the words.

"You may go now." With that doctor quickly left the room with John.

Once left alone with the mysterious boy, the raven-haired had his eyes still boring on the petite boy... blue strands sticking to his forehead while his sweater was dampening the bed as well.

"Sir.. should I change-"

"NO! I WILL DO THAT!" John quickly rushed out of the room and closed the door.. leaving his boss with the unknown boy.

He did... he did change the clothes of the boy, all while trying his best to locate every little spot on the upper body of the boy. Don't think of him as a pervert, he just wanted to confirm something.

Huffing out an exasperated sigh, he changed the sweater with his big shirt, which was definitely hanging over the shoulder of the petite boy.... exposing his delicious collarbones.

Changing the jeans was more difficult as the fabric was kind of sticking to the skin due to wetness. But somehow, he managed that too.

Once he was done, he felt all of his tiredness slip away from his body in the rain. He couldn't tear his gaze from the boy laying there in a peaceful manner. 

"Who are you?" Having his eyes settled on the blue-haired only, he muttered under his breath.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung felt his body wrapped with something fluffy and warm, urging him to snuggle more in the warmth but winced due to his headache.

Hyung said it won't hurt.

He mentally said a few words in the glory of his hyungs... but suddenly a fact hit him.

Oh God!

He gulped hard, eyes still tightly shut as he snuggled more in the fluffy blanket to hide from what??? From reality?

Where am I? Did we succeed? Am i.. in his house?

He thought while still trying to calm down his increasing heartbeat due to anxiety.

Slowly... very slowly.. he opened his right eye that was out of the blanket. Bright light hit his orb to which he shut the lid again and opened it after a second.