55: Sniper

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Yes me." The person who was now standing in front of the other without any mask spoke in a very calm tone.

Taehyung's eyes were roaming here and there in a daze at the shock. He wasn't expecting the person behind the mask.

"Come on. Breath blueberry... wait, your hair color is fading now." The male hummed to himself and threw the cap and mask on the couch.

"You- you're the lawyer of Jungkook.. P- Park.. Ji- Ji-"

"Park Jimin. Yeah." Jimin said as he plopped on the couch with a smile, eyes turning into crescents.

Taehyung gasped in surprise and before he could do anything else, he heard a very familiar voice.

"Tae?" He turned back to see the person he wanted to see. His eyes watered with many emotions and in the next moment, he rushed to fall over the other.

"Hyung.." Yoongi hugged back the other with the same enthusiasm.

"Yes. Don't cry bear." He softly said, patting his back but Taehyung finally got a shoulder to cry out all of his bottled-up emotions, so he just cried out like a child.

Yoongi glared over the other who was sitting on the couch with a smile on his plump lips.

"What? I didn't do anything! He is being emotional." Jimin shrugged and leaned his head back on the edge of the couch, tired from the long drive.

Taehyung pulled back and also glared at the lawyer.

"You!" Jimin lazily pointed towards himself as Taehyung nodded his head.

"Yes, you! How dare you?! You're the kidnapper? Why you did do that? Did Jungkook tell you to do so?" Taehyung half yelled at the other who just rolled his eyes and let him yell.

Yoongi sighed and before he could say anything, Taehyung turned back to him and grabbed his wrist tightly before dragging him to the main door.

"Tae-"

"We're leaving from here. We are two, he is single. We can defeat him. We need to leave this all hyung. I want to see you safe." Taehyung mumbled out in haste and continued to drag the other but stopped when Jimin was already standing in front of the door with a frown.

"And where do you think you're going pretty head?"

"You-"

"Tae, calm down and listen to me. We are safe here, with him." Yoongi cut him midway but Taehyung just shook his head.

"Here, look at me, baby bear." Yoongi cupped his face gently after managing his hand free of the hold and wiped his tears.

"You trust your hyung, right?" Taehyung didn't respond in any way.

"Just listen to me, sit down hm? You don't look fine." But this time Taehyung shook his head, eyes again glistening with tears.

Yoongi hugged the trembling boy again, and kissed his head many times while keeping him in a tight embrace.

"I came here willingly Tae. He is... he is my boyfriend." Older said and Taehyung pulled back to look at the other with wide eyes.

"Yes bear. He is the one who was courting me for the past month. He brought me here a day ago because he said, someone was planning to use me against you." Taehyung's heart dropped at that more.