Chapter 28

Sapphire.
I sighed as I placed the book on the ground. Today's been a tiring day. My Diosa and I are currently back in Weiss' kingdom to find the book that contained the spell to suck the power from an angel. And guess what? We've had no fucking luck at all! I swear, my eyes are getting tired from reading too much shit. I guess I'm only getting one good outcome from this. And that one good outcome is.. seeing my lovely, sexy, and hot Diosa wear a crop top! My beautiful Weiss was currently wearing a blue crop top that showed off a bit of her cleavage which made my pussy wet. She also wore some shorts that outlined her big ass which also made my already wet pussy even wetter.

I swear to any gods out there, if I didn't have any respect for this woman then I would've fucked her already. It should be a fucking crime to look this fuckable everyday, it's like my Diosa's doing it on purpose. Just the thought of my Weiss doing these stuff to tease me already turns me on. Ahh.. how I would love to pin her on our bed as my long fingers penetrate her sweet little virgin pussy.. wait a fucking minute, is my Weiss a virgin?? I don't remember asking her that. I know Vaye and Eva have lived for so long so those bitches can't possibly be virgins.

"Diosa??" I called out as I looked around and saw Weiss reading a book with a focused look. I thought she didn't hear me so I was about to call her again when she looked at me with her signature raised eyebrow.

I sheepishly smiled at her as I asked, "So.. are you a virgin? 'Cause I thought about it and I know witches live for a long amount of time so I was wondering if you've had anything inside your pu-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because a flying book magically made its landing on my face.

The impact of the book made me fall on the ground with a loud thump. I groaned as I grabbed the book and threw it somewhere. I sat up and saw Weiss ignoring me as if she had not just thrown a book at my beautiful face. I pouted and went to sit beside her. She continued ignoring me as I sat beside her. I frowned and poked her cheek but she still didn't spare me any glance.

I groaned even louder, "Oh come on, Diosa. It wasn't even that bad of a question. I mean, I have the right to know as your mate."

"Alright! Just shut your idiotic mouth already. The answer to your question is no. I've never had anything enter me, now shut up!" My eyes widened and I didn't know whether to feel happy or sad.

I could feel happy because it means I get to be the only one who touches my Diosa but I could also be sad because that meant Diosa has never experienced the feeling of overwhelming pleasure. I smirked as a plan formed in my mind. I can change it all, what if I ask Diosa out on a date, charm her with my moves, and then finally we can get freaky on the bed! Seems like a perfectly thought of plan, right? This could totally work! My beautiful Diosa won't be able to resist me.

"Can you please stop staring at me with that ridiculous grin? You're creeping me out, Sapphire."

I only grinned wider and was about to tease Weiss but my phone started ringing. I groaned but answered the call anyways. "Yellow? This is the sexy, beautiful and irresistible mate of Ms. Weiss, Sapphire here."

"My, will I ever have the pleasure of seeing your body with my own two eyes, I wonder?" Hearing this voice instantly brought me back to my senses. It seems like Weiss also heard her because she closed the book that she was reading.

I cleared my throat, "Lucilia, what a surprise. What do you want? And how did you get my number?"

"Getting your number was the easiest step, my dear. It was you who was foolish enough to answer a call from an unknown number." Fuck, I should've check the caller I.D. first.

"Anyways, I didn't call you to start an argument. It seems like you've forgotten something.." I knew what Lucilia was talking about.. the punishment. I never forgot about it, I've always acted like I didn't care about the punishment but deep inside, I was worried. Thankfully, none of my friends were able to see through my facade, they all thought I was being the usual carefree Sapphire. But being carefree can get so tiring sometimes.