Rising Queen: Chapter 23

Rising Queen: Until DeathAngeline Grace and Lucilia Devon

Angeline Grace and Lucilia Devon

I hummed as I placed the eggs on the plate and plated them to look like a smiley face, along with the bacons. I then stacked the pancakes and drizzled maple syrup all over them. Once I was done, I cleaned all of the pans I used and began making some coffee for both Lucilia and I. I made sure to put no sugar in Lucilia's coffee as she liked it bitter and black. On other hand, I liked my coffee creamy and with lots of sugar. Once I've prepared our coffee, I placed them next to our plates and took off my apron.

I woke up earlier than Lucilia so I decided to make some breakfast for the two of us. I was still a bit sleepy though as I only had five hours of sleep but I couldn't sleep anymore so I opted to cook some breakfast instead of lying in bed. Thus, as soon as I was finished with cleaning and cooking, I headed to Lucilia's room and gently tried waking her up.

"Lucilia? Wake up, it's time for breakfast." I stated, gently shaking her. I chuckled when I got no response.

I then tried tickling her but to no avail, I guess she's not ticklish. She wasn't responding to my voice either. I looked at her face and couldn't help but lean in. I didn't know if what I was doing was wrong but I just.. I couldn't help it. Her beautiful face was just waiting for me, teasing me.. thus I learned in and planted my lips on hers.

I gently kissed her lips and caressed her face. This was a feeling that I'll never get tired of. Lucilia's plump and soft lips against mine made my heart race, made my head swirl, and gave me lots of butterflies. I wanted her lips to be mine.. I wanted everything of her to be mine. I wanted Lucilia to be mine and only mine.

Out of nowhere, I felt her lips move against mine and that instantly made me smile. Lucilia kissed back, although a bit clumsily but I did not mind one bit. Even in her sleepy state, Lucilia will always be the greatest kisser. Unfortunately due to my oxygen running out, I had to pull away from our morning kiss.

She yawned, "What a morning."

"You weren't responding to my tickles so.. I thought of an alternative."

"Well, you've no complaints from me." She replied, chuckling as she sat up and stretched. I blushed as I watched her breasts bounce from her actions.

She followed my gaze and chuckled when she found out what I was looking at. "You keep surprising me, Angeline. I like that."

"I suppose I should also get used to you wearing my clothes, no?"

I sheepishly smiled at her, "It was very tempting and I.. well I like having the smell of you on me." It was true. Before I took a shower, I went ahead and took Lucilia's clothes that were folded next to her bag. I knew I should have asked for her permission first but I did not have any self control.

"I don't mind, it fits you." She stated, shrugging. She then stood up and lazily began to dress herself with whatever her hand touched.

"Any plans for today?" She asked as we both went into the kitchen. She noticed the food I've cooked and smiled, "Thanks for cooking, darling."