Chapter 47

Angeline.
I wrapped my arms around myself as I looked out of the window. Vaye, Weiss and Pearl had just left the castle to follow Willow and Eva and I couldn't help but worry about them. I worry most about Weiss as she was in a difficult situation, after all, her friend was fighting with her sister.. I thought the redhead, Sapphire would come along with them to make sure that Weiss maintains her cool.. but to my surprise Sapphire stayed here to look after Amethyst. I felt useless, after everything that has happened, I always remained in the background, watching them.. they were all busy doing their best to overcome their challenges whilst I stayed a bystander.

What help would I bring to the upcoming war? I used to think that a human would not be of any help but after learning Amethyst's determination.. my thoughts changed. But I was not Amethyst, the mere thought of hurting someone weakened me.. I fear that I would only be a nuisance to everyone.. I do not want to be a burden but I do not carry the strength to stand up for myself.. I am such a hopeless being.. a weak creature.

It is true that I possess knowledge about the foe but it seems to me that they already know what there is to know.. it seems to me they're already prepared.. what if the war came and I'm the only one left unprepared? They all have their own duties.. to protect their land, their people, themselves and their mates.. I cannot allow myself to be a burden to them..

Ah, my thoughts are doing me no good.. I wish to not be a nuisance, yet I am not doing anything to be of help.. I am a buffoon..

"How come a former queen such as yourself is drowning in self pity?" I stiffened when I heard that deep alluring voice of the devil. I reluctantly turned around and saw Lucilia smirking at me. Behind her, I could see her tail wagging which strangely made me smile.

Noticing my smile, Lucilia chuckled, "It only reacts that way for you." The demon queen's tail only wags for me? That's.. that's oddly adorable..

Lucilia approached me, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me closer to her. She looked into my eyes and bit her lip before unexpectedly pulling away and shaking her head. She hissed, "If only I did not care.. you would have been naked right now.." I heard her whisper, her lustful eyes eyeing my body.

I was confused.. if I remember correctly, we had an agreement.. that I was to be her slave in a sexual manner and yet.. not once did she touch me in such manner. She only gave me looks and told me what she would do to me but she never made a move. I wonder.. what is going on inside this beautiful demon's brain?

As if reading my thoughts, Lucilia gave me an unamused look, "Why, if I could then I would have already taken what is mine! But those.. fuck, I let their foolish meaningless words get to me.. and now, I pay the price of having morals. How absolutely absurd! The fucking queen of demons having morals.."

I looked at her, concerned, "W-What do you m-mean?" Lucilia's eyes darkened as she pushed me, making me fall on my bed and then got on top of me.

She held my hands above my head with her right hand as her left hand wrapped around my neck. Everything happened too fast and I was left there, breathing heavily with wide eyes and a racing heart.

Lucilia leaned down until I could feel her breath on my ear, "If I could, you would have been on top of me right now, riding me with all of your human strength, not stopping until you please your master. Then, I will tie you on the bed and ruin you and paint your body with my marks. I'll hurt you physically, I will make you my slut, and I won't stop until the only word that comes out of your mouth is Master. I will cum on every part of your body, I'll make your virgin pussy beg for my dick, I'll make you the mother of my demonic child and I will not stop until every bit of my cum is inside your wet pussy."