ANNOUNCEMENT

I've announced in a post and in the book's description that Fallen Queen's updates will be put ON HOLD.

First of all, I am very sorry for this, I know some of you are anticipating their story and it's cruel of me to suddenly put a halt to the story. Believe me, this is hard for me because I also want to continue writing but there is no creativity and imagination. I'd rather not update than give you guys dull chapters.

Why am I putting Fallen Queen on hold?

My mental health is sitting on the edge right now, literally. Due to privacy, I won't be stating the specific reasons, but the main reason is that my life has not been going well and almost everything is failing me. My mental health can't stand all the pain anymore, it's too much and I want to take a break to fix myself. I've neglected myself for so long that as problems and problems arise, I'm slowly getting crazy. Like I literally have multiple problems in my life as I am typing this paragraph. And due to those problems, my imagination and creativity hasn't been showing. I've been stuck in writer's block for weeks now, there's just absolutely no inspiration.

I'm also taking this time to fixing my mental health alone so this will be harder than usual. I'm not used to doing anything alone anymore but I have no choice but to get used to it, because in this world, I only have myself.

I'm sorry I let the pain win but it's just too much, I need to take a breather and fix myself.

But don't worry guys, as soon as I'm back to normal and my mental health is healthier, I'll continue updating! I'll come back for you guys, don't cha worry.

Anyways, that's it. It's time for me to take a step into mending a broken heart, helping a damaged mental health and loving myself. I hope that when I come back, I'll be better than before.

Thank you guys so much for reading Fallen Queen and Three Queens!

I'll see you guys when I update and recover!

Bye-Bye! ( /^ω^)/♪♪(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ