Chapter 13

Amethyst.
I groaned when I felt someone shaking me. I moved away from the person and snuggled deeper into my pillow. I groaned even louder when the person started shaking me again but this time, the person was shaking me more violently. I heard an irritated sigh but I chose to ignore it. I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep all day but this mean person continued to shake me. I really wanted to sleep but it looks like sleep was not on my side. Groaning, I slowly opened my eyes and shot the person an irritated look.

But my irritated look didn't last too long when I discovered that it was Weiss who was shaking me. Weiss raised a brow at me. I laughed nervously, "Sorry, I uhh.."

Weiss rolled her eyes, "Wake up Angeline. Your little vampire is already jealous." With that, she shot me a small smirk before turning around and walking away.

Looking around, I noticed that the jet was empty except for Angeline and I. I looked at my right and almost jumped in surprise when I saw Angeline's head on my right shoulder. My eyes widened and I quickly shook Angeline gently. I didn't want Vaye to get the wrong idea but Weiss already told me that Vaye was getting jealous so I should probably hurry. Hearing Angeline groan, I sighed in relief.

"Mhm? Where are we?" She asked as her eyes slowly opened. Her bright gold eyes looked around the jet before landing on me. As soon as our eyes met, she gave me a soft smile and I quickly smiled back.

"I.. I think we're in England now? I'm not so sure, Weiss just woke me up." Nodding, Angeline stood up and I followed after her. We exited the jet and saw a limousine waiting for us.

Leaning against the limousine, there was Vaye talking to Weiss. I quickly made my way towards them. As soon as Vaye sensed me approaching them, she turned around. Weiss just gave a look before heading inside the limousine. "Did you sleep well?" Vaye asked as soon as I was close.

I nodded and bit my lip. I wanted to ask her if she was mad that Angeline was so close to me.. I didn't even look at Angeline in that way. For me, Angeline was the older sister that I never had. And.. I've always wanted a sister, someone who would look out for me and would always have my back. For Pearl and Sapphire, it's different, they're my best friends but for Angeline, I feel like she's the sister that I've always dreamed of. Why do I dream of this? Well, it's because my real sister never really loved me. She treated me like shit and I just wanted to experience a sister's love.

"Hey, it's fine, baby. I'm not mad." Surprised, I looked at Vaye who was smiling at me.

"You're not?"

She nodded, "I never was and Weiss was only kidding. That was her way of teasing you." I frowned and tilted my head confused. Weiss was teasing me? Wow, she said those words with such a straight face, I never would've thought that she was teasing me.

"Yo, lovebirds, we gotta go. Time isn't on our side, remember?" Eva yelled out, raising a brow at us. Chuckling, Vaye opened the door for me and I got in, Vaye then followed after me.

"So what do we do?" Sapphire immediately asked as soon as everyone was inside.

"Mhm, it'll be hard to get in the club because demons can automatically recognize one's kind. And the only species that frequently visit that club are humans and demons. If we were to make Angeline go alone, there's a risk that the demons would recognize her as the former queen of angels. But if we were to make Amethyst go instead, there is also a risk that the demons would make Amethyst their meal. What are our other options?" Pearl stated, her brows furrowed and her shoulders tensed.

Angeline sighed, "First of all, calm down, take a deep breath, Pearl. You won't be able to think clearly if you are worried. Second of all, I don't recommend anyone of us going inside the club alone, like Pearl said, it's too much of a risk."