Chapter 31

Sapphire.
Please kill me. Please kill me. I don't know what to do, all I know is that I have a fucking penis! What the fuck do I do with this shit?? I've never watched straight porn before so I'm totally clueless about this shit! Hell, that bitch Lucilia didn't even give me any advice. This is all that bitch's fault. If she didn't give me this dick then I wouldn't be having this problem. I mean, usually when I'm horny, I can just hide it casually or I can even express it to Weiss. But now? Fuck, I don't know how to hide a fucking boner! I don't even know how Weiss feels about having a mate with a dick. I mean, what if I accidentally cum in her? Oh, who the fuck am I kidding? Weiss and I aren't even in the fucking stage yet! I'm even wondering how I was able to survive five whole years without sex.

At least I'm sure of one thing and that one thing is that I am fucked up. Hiding in my mom and dad's bedroom isn't going to hide me from Weiss forever. I know with just one spell that my Diosa will be able to find me. Sighing, I looked down at my pants and gasped when I saw that there wasn't any tent anymore. Like an idiot, I unzipped my pants to see if my dick was finally asleep. Making sure to hide myself under my mom's desk, I then took a quick peek at my penis. Seeing my non erected penis made me sigh in relief. Oh, thank the Moon Goddess, my dick ain't getting horny.

With a satisfied smile, I stood up and casually walked outside my parent's room. I then headed downstairs and saw my Diosa talking to my dad. I was feeling good now so I mustered up my confidence and walked towards them. When Weiss noticed me, she raised a brow. Dad then turned around and chuckled when he saw me.

I frowned, "What's so funny, dad?"

"Ah, my baby Sapp, you never change. You're still as adorable and clumsy as when you were a kid. Although I'm not so sure about the part where you started wearing boxers." Dad stated, before laughing out loud and walking to the kitchen.

My eyes widened and I quickly zipped up my pants. Fuck! How could I forget? Fuck, just fucking great! I can't let Weiss know in an inappropriate way because she'll freak out! Fuck, I need to be careful. I looked at Weiss and saw her eyeing my pants with an unreadable expression on her face. I took a deep breath before awkwardly smiling at her. I've never been this awkward with my Diosa before, what if she sees through me?

Without saying anything, Weiss gave me a threatening glare before making her way to the kitchen. I sighed in relief and went to the dining room. When I reached the dining room, I almost cried when I saw food. My babies! My beautiful babies! I kneeled down and started to praise the food. I know what I'm doing is weird but I don't fucking care. Food is powerful, food gives me strength and food gives me life.

"I've always wondered why I still find you so charming even when I see you like.. this." I looked behind me and saw Weiss' unamused smile. Oh shit, Weiss smiling never results in something good happening.

I quickly stood up and brushed myself, "Erm, well.. you know me, I love food.. but not as much as I love you, of course! I love my Diosa more than anything or anyone in this fucked up world!"

Weiss rolled her eyes before she took a seat and gestured me to sit beside her. I grinned, my beautiful and charming grin, before sitting beside her. I should have known that whatever shit I do, my charming looks and personality will always win Weiss over. I mean, what can I say? I'm just so irresistible that I'm sure if you see me in real life, you'd be crying and praising me because I look like a Goddess. Looks like I had nothing to worry about after all..

Oh, who the fuck am I kidding? Usually telling myself compliments would calm me down and raise my confidence but not when there's a stick glued to my non existent vagina! I should probably remind myself that I'm her mate.. Weiss wouldn't throw me away just because I suddenly grew a penis, right? But now that I think of it.. Weiss can be pretty intimidating and merciless sometimes.. nah, I'm sure she'll still love me. After all, I'm her one and only mate.. yeah..