Chapter 26

Pearl.
I was avoiding eye contact with Eva during the whole ride to the mental hospital. After that heart warming conversation she had with Perla, she's been acting strange. She was smiling widely and she even offered to do the inspection of Purple Moon Pack alone.. which she obviously did. Eva used her wolf to do the task faster and easier, therefore the inspection only lasted about thirty minutes. I did not want her to do the inspection alone but she did not listen to me. As for the inspection, Eva reported to me that the Purple Moon Pack was doing great even after my father's disappearance. Although my father was not good at being a father, he was exceptional at being an Alpha. He made sure that every pack member was treated fairly, he even treated the omegas like family.

And yet.. the thought of killing his own daughter still entered his mind. Maybe it was because he loved being an Alpha so much that he didn't want to give it up. But whatever reason he had, I will find out today. I can't have Eva distracting me with her.. beautiful smile and her alluring deep voice.. along with her dangerous yet captivating silver eyes. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

Bloody hell! Even without Perla's annoying self, I still got distracted! "Babe? What's up? Why are you staring at me?"

I sighed and looked away, "Nothing. I am just worrying about father." Eva only chuckled as her infamous smirk made an appearance.

"Don't lie to me, I caught you watching me with a small smile." She stated. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I knew she was right but I would not give her the satisfaction.

"We have arrived at our destination, Your Majesties."

Suddenly feeling nervous, I went out of Jerry's car. Jerry insisted on coming with us to see my father. He said he wanted to see if father was recovering well and that he also wanted to ask for some advice. To be honest, I thought it would be better if he asked advice from Eva because although father was great, Eva was a greater Alpha. It may not be obvious from Eva's personality but she's a really great ruler. I guess those trainings from Jessie worked.

I felt Eva put her arm over my shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked, giving me a concerned look.

"I'm alright."

Once Eva assured herself that I was indeed alright, she led us into the hospital with Jerry following us. When I stepped foot inside the hospital, I expected to see patients running around the place with nurses chasing them. What I didn't expect to see was doctors and nurses bowing at us. I glanced at Eva and saw her smirking once more. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat to gain their attention.

"It is a pleasure to be in your presence, Alpha Eva and Luna Pearl."

My cheeks immediately reddened when I heard 'Luna Pearl' leave the doctor's mouth. I don't know if I'll ever get used to being called as Luna. And not just any Luna, the Luna of the entire werewolf kind.

But you have to admit it, it feels good being called as Luna.

I could see Perla wiggling her non existent eyebrows at me. Ignoring her, I decided to focus back in reality. One of the doctors was introducing herself as the head of the hospital, "My name is Doctor Ashley Hudgens, the head of this hospital. I am also the doctor in charge of Tyran Riverdale's recovery." She stated with a smile then she bowed once more.

Tyran Riverdale.

"Mr. Riverdale's room is not far from here, if her Majesties and Alpha Jerry would kindly follow me." I quickly followed Dr. Hudgens with Eva and Jerry behind me.

From what Eva had told me, father hasn't been drinking his medicine and he's been calling the nurses as my name. But other than those, I didn't know anything else besides father being diagnosed with schizophrenia. With a lot going on, I haven't been able to do my research about my father's mental disorder, therefore I knew little to nothing about schizophrenia. I guess I do know the basics such as schizophrenia makes people interpret reality abnormally like hearing voices, and having hallucinations. But in order to understand what my father is going through, I'll need to know more than that.