Chapter 5

Pearl.
I sighed as I ended the call with Jessie. I had just called Jessie to tell her that we were going to Israel soon. I knew Jessie was a caring mother, not only to Eva but to me as well. I wouldn't want to leave without her knowing where we were. I knew what it felt like to worry about someone, in fact I worry all the time. I worry about my friends, Eva and my father. Ever since he was taken to the mental hospital, I've never had the opportunity to visit him. Or maybe I was avoiding him. Either way, I still missed him. After all, he was my father.

I placed my phone on the nightstand and sat on the bed. I was in a guest room right now, patiently waiting for Eva. I do not know where she had gone off to. But I was hoping she'd get here quick. I just needed a hug from her. After the discussion about the ancient vampire and finding out where the Holy Land was, I found myself tired and sleepy. I was never one to get so tired easily but today has not been a good day for me. On the bright side, Amethyst was finally known to Vaye's vampires. I guess that was the only good outcome from today.

I can't wait to sleep in Eva's arms. I needed to be well rested so I can be prepared for tomorrow. We leave tomorrow because Weiss and I thought the sooner we leave, the faster we find Angeline. I was glad we were taking a private jet this time, truth be told, I was getting tired of helicopters.

The door suddenly opening made me jump. "How's my lovely baby girl?" Eva asked as she nonchalantly slammed the door shut. I raised an eyebrow at her when I noticed her locking the door.

Please don't tell me she wants to make love.. I'm too tired to do that. When Eva noticed me eyeing the locked door, she laughed. "Relax, baby girl. I just don't want anyone getting in without permission."

I rolled my eyes, "Not everyone is like you and Sapphire." Eva only shook her head at me with a smirk.

I watched as Eva took off her shirt and pants until she was left wearing her underwear. I bit my lip at the sight and I could feel myself getting aroused. Groaning, I covered my eyes. The sight of Eva naked or half naked always made me feel horny. I wouldn't say I like it but I wouldn't say I hate it either. But one thing's for sure, she's doing this on purpose.

"Eva, we can't. We have an early flight tomorrow." I stated, groaning. "Do you know how far America is from Israel? It'll take us roughly 12 hours to get there."

I didn't hear any reply from Eva so I slowly stopped covering my eyes. The sight that greeted me was Eva smirking at me. She had on her infamous naughty smirk, the same smirk that would always get my panties soaked. It's effect on me was true because I felt myself getting even wetter. I gripped the bed sheets as my heart began to beat faster. I didn't want to give in to temptation, bloody hell, I just wanted to sleep. But as Eva and I stared at each other, I already knew who won. The winner was already obvious.

"Lo-Love, come here and touch me. Touch your good little girl." I moaned, gripping the bedsheets even tighter. Eva was only staring at me and yet, I found myself panting with lust and desire.

Eva's smirk widened and her silver eyes became a dark shade. She slowly got on top of me, like a snake preparing to devour her prey and I was her prey, her willing prey. She licked her lips, "I'm sorry baby girl, I couldn't hear you. Can you repeat what you just said?"

I groaned and lifted my hips to get friction. Eva didn't like this so she gave me a warning growl. I moaned because her growl was only turning me on even more. "Tell me what you want, baby girl." At this point, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I want you to touch me! I want your fingers inside of me as our tongues dance together. I want you to make me feel good. Make me your good girl! Make me your bad girl, I don't care! Just touch me."

Eva smirked, "That's what I wanted to hear, Ms. Riverdale." I didn't expect her to call me by my surname but oddly, I felt myself swoon when she called me that.

I wasn't able to reply when Eva smashed her lips on mine. I instantly moaned when Eva inserted her tongue in my mouth. I found myself sucking on Eva's tongue and I guess Eva liked that because she was moaning. But before I could taste more of Eva's tongue, she pulled away. "You wear too much clothes, baby girl."

I whimpered when Eva aggressively rips my blouse off me. I wanted to scold her for ruining my clothes again but I was too distracted by lust. With a swift move, Eva managed to unhook my bra and threw it across the room. My breasts bounced as soon as they were freed from being suffocated by my bra. I moaned loudly when Eva attached her mouth to my right nipple whilst she pinched my left nipple. Her tongue on my nipple felt so good, I couldn't stop moaning.

"Oh, Eva, yes! That feels so good, keep sucking, Eva! Suck me, suck your good girl!"

Eva abruptly stopped which made me groan in annoyance, "Call me mistress." She stated, a knowing smirk on her face. I blushed when I heard that word but I was far too horny to be shy right now. I just wanted her to touch me and if that meant calling her anything she wants, I'll do it.

"Please keep touching me, Mistress. I need you, please." I didn't care if I sounded desperate, I just needed her.

Without answering, Eva continued sucking my nipples, making me moan loudly. I arched my back so she could have more access to my breasts. Without me noticing, Eva had already unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. And before I could warn her, she already tore my jeans and recklessly threw it. Chuckling at my bewildered expression, Eva swiftly slid my panties off, leaving me stark naked.

"Do you want your Mistress to touch you, baby girl? Do you want to feel your Mistress' fingers inside of you?" She asked, teasing me by tracing circles on my vagina.

I breathed heavily as I exclaimed, "Yes! Yes! Please, Mistress, your good girl needs you. I can't take it anymore, Mistress. Please make love to me."

"As you wish." With a grin, she slammed four fingers inside of me. I gasped at the sudden entrance and at the new found pain. But I wasn't focused on the pain, I was too absorbed in pleasure, I couldn't even feel it anymore. To double the pleasure, I began moving my hips to match Eva's thrusts.

I kept moaning as Eva's thrust became faster and harder. My love was definitely not holding back and I loved that. I grabbed Eva's shoulder and pulled her down so I could kiss her. Our lips met and our tongues instantly danced with each other. I kept moving my hips and swirling my tongue inside of Eva's mouth. By now the pleasure was too much and before I knew it, I squirted on Eva's fingers. I gasped because that was the first time that I ever squirted. I couldn't believe it.

Even Eva was shocked, she had wide eyes when she pulled away from our kiss. "Wow." I was panting hard so I couldn't give a response. Instead, I looked down and saw the mess that I had made. Our bed was full of my cum and Eva's fingers were absolutely drenched in it.

I bit my lip and without thinking, I started moving my hips again. Eva's fingers were still inside of me and when Eva noticed me moving, she looked even more surprised.

"Baby girl, are you sure? We have an early flight tomorrow, I thou-"

"Shut up and kiss me, Mistress!"

And because of those six words, Eva and I weren't able to get some sleep that night.

[A/N] I know right? Smut already in the 5th chapter? What can I say? You guys didn't get much action in the first book so.. I decided to spoil y'all on this book.

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Enjoy reading~!