Rising Queen: Chapter 18

Rising Queen: Little Smile

Sapphire Hollow and Weiss Hudson.

The night was still young, and a lot of witches and wizards were still roaming around the castle. I wanted to head straight to my room, but I knew Weiss wouldn't be there. She had a habit of staying in her office during the night. The only reason she slept in the same room as me was when I'd come and get her.. which also became my habit during the night. Or sometimes, when I don't feel like sleeping, I'd go to Weiss' office and play on my phone so I can accompany Weiss whilst she did her stuf. There were times where I tried to help her fill out her papers, but she'd decline. She argued that since I haven't picked an adviser for me yet, I won't be able to help her out with the queenly duties. I honestly didn't understand the need of an adviser since Weiss personally didn't have one but she told me I wasn't as smart as her, so I needed one. My Diosa's words were harsh but nonetheless, true.

So here I was, walking to Weiss' office. Her office may as well be our second home now. I should probably ask Weiss to install a bed there or maybe I can put one there myself. She'd get angry at me for ruining her decor but eh, she'll forgive me either way. I just needed some place to sleep, although I technically didn't need to since vampires don't sleep, but hey, sleep was fun, and I loved it.

"Good evening, your majesty." I looked at Yna and smiled as she bowed at me. She's the fourth witch to bow at me during my walk. A lot of witches and wizards still refused to acknowledge me so they didn't bow when they saw me. If Weiss saw them ignore me like that, she'd feed their dicks and pussies to themselves. But I didn't mind though, I knew I'd prove myself as their worthy queen. After all, I was the first vampire to use magic, they just didn't know yet.

"Hey, Yna, is Weiss still in her office?"

She sighed and nodded, "Unfortunately, yes. Her majesty is currently reading through the complaints of the citizens."

"Alright, will you please bring some food for her? And just a bag of A positive blood for me."

Yna bowed, "At once, your majesty." She then left to get some food for Weiss and I.

I knew Weiss often forgot to eat. I always remind her, but I never really know if she actually listens to me. I hoped she did because she still needs food. Witches and wizards need food just like humans and wolves. Back then, Weiss only used to eat my food, so when I'm too busy to cook for her, she won't eat. Thankfully though, I've managed to get her to like Yna's cooking as well since I learned how to cook from Yna. So now, Weiss will either eat mine or Yna's food, whichever will be available.

Once I reached Weiss' office, I made sure to do my signature knock, so my Diosa knows it's me. I then slowly opened the door and got in. I smiled at the sight before me. Weiss had her hair up in a messy bun and her dress was all over the place. Even when she looked messy, she still radiated elegance and class. But right now, she was more adorable than elegant. Stacks of papers were neatly lined up on her desk and I smiled even wider when I saw an empty bowl on the floor. That bowl only meant that Weiss listened to me and ate her lunch.