Rising Queen: Special Chapter 2

Wade.
"I know I agreed, Talia.. but we cannot take your friends with us. We won't be able to disguise their light scents and the dungeons is heavily guarded, even if we do get them out, we'll have to fight the guards." Talia looked like she was disappointed so I awkwardly placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. But to be honest, I just wanted to touch her again.

"Queen Weiss gave her word that she will not harm them.. the queen of witches is a woman of her words, she won't betray us." Unlike me. Fuck, I felt so bad that I was going against an order but I just couldn't let Talia worry.

Talia sighed nodded, "Alright.. I-I'll believe you. We must go to the woods, an angel will be waiting for us." As she stood up, I went in front of her and kneeled down with my back facing her.

"W-What.. what are you doing?"

"I'm much faster than you so we will reach the woods quicker this way." I held my breath as I waited for her response.

I sighed in relief as I felt Talia's arms around my neck and her legs on my torso. I bit my lip and touched the bottom of her thighs to lift her up. She whimpered when I bounced us and I had to stop myself from throwing her on the bed and making her whimper all night. Fuck, this was an angel.. I doubted Talia had any experience with intercourse.. or if she wanted to experience it. But I'll love her either way.

"Hold on tight." I warned as I got out of the room. Without waiting for Talia's reply, I began sprinting as fast as I could in the hallway. If I ran faster, my scent and Talia's will mix together and will therefore make it difficult for the other vampires to distinguish us. The only ones who could distinguish our smell even if I went this fast were Queen Eva and Queen Vaye but they weren't here so we should be safe.

Instead of taking the path on the ground, I decided to go to the balcony. I jumped to the roof of the castle and ran as fast as I could. The arena was just on the side of the castle so if I ran fast enough, I'll be able to make the jump from the castle to the arena. As I was nearing the end of the castle, I braced myself and jumped as high as I could. Talia screamed as I jumped but I safely landed on the roof of the arena.

Without waiting for Talia to recover, I began running again. I couldn't wait for Talia as stopping would mean the vampires will be able to smell us and I didn't want that. I ran as fast as I could until I saw the trees. The reason why I went to the arena was because it was the closest building to the forest. All I had to do was make another massive jump from the roof of the arena to the nearest tall tree.

As I neared the end of the roof, I braced myself again and jumped higher than earlier. I held Talia's thighs tighter as my jump wasn't enough to land on the branch of the tree so I had to lift my legs and hit the tree with my feet before falling and landing safely on the ground. Once Talia and I landed, I gently placed her on the ground.

Talia immediately sat down on the ground, "T-That w-was s-scary!"

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't risk letting the vampires recognize our scent, if they did, they'll be chasing after us."

Talia nodded, still shaken, "I-I p-prefer flying."

"I bet you do." I stated, chuckling softly. I then looked around the forest, "So.. where is your angel friend?"

Talia slowly stood up and pointed at the north, "There." I sniffed the air and smelled a light scent towards that direction.

"Alright, I know where they are now. Do you want me to carry you again or would you like to walk?"

Talia bit her lip and looked away, "P-Please.. uhm.. we need to be quick.. time must not be wasted." I didn't quite understand her but I assumed she was indirectly asking me to carry her.