Chapter 42

Amethyst.
Darn it.. I'm so frustrated.. Vaye won't stop rubbing my center, why can't she just enter me already?! I'm so freaking.. wet down there, ughh.. I need her, I need Vaye to enter me so bad.. maybe disobeying her was a bad idea? But I can't back out now, I've already gone so far.. shizballs.. I can't take it anymore..

I moaned and arched my back, gripping the sheets tightly as I stammered, "Va-Vaye.. y-you won't d-do this for-forever.."

Vaye tilted her head to the side and kept an expressionless face, "Watch me do it then." She put more pressure on my center and very slowly rubbed me.

I gasped and moaned louder, "A-Ahh, no.." I couldn't take it anymore! The way Vaye was teasing me was making me go crazy! I need her inside of me. Groaning, I tried to take my shorts off, "J-Just t-touch me already!"

"No. You'll have to beg more than that." Vaye stated with a stern face as she stopped rubbing my center and took both of my hands, tying them on the headboard.

She's.. she's tying me? Why was Vaye tying my hands? I don't understand, I need my hands, why would she tie them? With a frown, I whispered, "N-No.." I moved my hands to try to loosen the knot but failed miserably.

I stiffened when I felt myself get more aroused.. the feeling was so addicting yet so frustrating especially when your lover won't even touch you. I glanced at Vaye and saw her eyes closed and she was clenching her jaw, she looked like she was having a hard time controlling herself.. why was she.. oh my goodness, she can smell my arousal! I can't believe I keep forgetting what Vaye can do with her supernatural abilities. I bit my lip, she knows how turned on I am and she still won't touch me.. I guess I'll just have to turn it up a notch.

She wants to hear me beg then I'll freaking beg. "Ba-Baby.. touch me please, o-oh! My pussy is begging for your touch, it wants you so bad.. touch me, touch me.. oh pease, baby. Show me ho-how much you love me.. touch my pussy daddy.." I groaned loudly, expressing my frustration.

Vaye groaned and clenched her jaw even more, "That's it, my baby.. beg for me to pleasure you." With a smirk, she finally pulled down my shorts, including my underwear, tossing them somewhere before licking her lips and staring at my already glistening pussy. I hate to say this but.. with my pussy being so wet.. Vaye will have no trouble entering me.. right?

Biting my lip, I spread my legs and moaned when I felt air hit my pussy, "O-Oh.. do you see how wet I am? Fu-Fuck.. my pussy's so fucking wet for y-you."

Vaye hummed and positioned herself between my legs, leaning down to give my lips a quick peck. "I'm afraid you're not wet enough for me yet so.. I'm going to make my baby girl even wetter." With that, she started sucking on my neck roughly, making me gasp as I felt her fangs dangerously close to biting me. Vaye started leaving marks as her hand began to lightly touch my left nipple.

I moaned and moved my hands to try to wrap my arms around her shoulders but I couldn't as my hands were still unfortunately tied. I shivered when I felt the air once more, it made me more frustrated because my baby wouldn't enter me yet. Groaning, I stammered, "N-Need s-something i-in me.." I've begged so much.. and she still wouldn't fucking rail me!

Vaye hummed on my skin and mumbled, "Patience, baby girl.. patience." She moved down to kiss my collarbones then went to the valley of my breasts and looked up at my flustered face before taking my left boob in her mouth and swirling her tongue over it, giving me the feeling of absolute ecstasy.

I moaned softly and arched my back, letting her take more of my boob, "M-More.." I bit my lower lip to suppress my moans as I closed my eyes tightly.

"So demanding." She mumbled on my skin as she pinched my other nipple. "I don't want you to be silent, baby girl.. moan as loud as you fucking want." She pinched my nipple harder, making me gasp. She pulled away from my left boob then sucked my right boob, grazing her teeth on my nipple.