Chapter 51

Angeline.
Driven with desire and passion, Lucilia kissed me roughly whilst her hands explored my body with gentle squeezes yet rough touches, leaving me gobsmacked. Oddly, I sensed that this kiss meant different from our first kiss earlier, our first was gentle, sweet and loving but this one screamed passion, need and.. I can't quite put a finger on it. It felt so foreign to me that I was scared of the outcome. Thus, I gently placed a hand on Lucilia's upper chest, in an attempt to push her off. But unfortunately, I do not possess the strength to push a demon so naturally, my attempt failed miserably.

Suddenly, Lucilia pulled away from the kiss. She did not give me enough time to register what happened as she moved to her next target, my neck. Panting, I bit my lip as Lucilia's lips attached to my neck, leaving wet and messy kisses all over it before settling on sucking the left side of my neck. I whimpered and looked away but that proved to be a mistake as looking away only gave Lucilia more access to my neck.

By now my mind was running in circles. I did not understand what was going on. I do not know the intention behind Lucilia's actions, my, I was not even aware that necks were to be kissed as well! But most of all.. why.. why does it feel so good? My body.. felt weird.. the harder Lucilia sucked on my neck, the better it feels, the harder she squeezed my behind, the weaker I get.. why..?

Growling, Lucilia pulled away with a devilish smirk, "My.. the most innocent angel to exist in all times is finally feeling something so.. sinful."

"S-Sinful?"

Lucilia's smile grew wider as she gripped my chin and forcefully made me look at her. Leaning down, she blew air on my lips before stating, "The sin of lust."

My eyes widened and I stepped away from her, "I-I did not! I-I did n-not feel that.. no.."

Chuckling, Lucilia approached me, "I am not asking you to admit it, my darling." She then gave me a serious look, one that told me to listen carefully or else I shall be punished, "But darling.. you can only feel that sin.. you can only sin if it's with me. If you were to feel lust towards any other creature, I will torture the both of you and kill that creature in front of you. Then, I shall use every single part of your body until you can no longer recognize yourself.. am I clear?"

Too frightened to say anything, I nodded, gulping. Lucilia smiled and held my hand, "You cannot question my rules, pet. A Master's words are absolute.. therefore, what am I to you?"

"M-My M-Master.."

Satisfied, Lucilia chuckled and patted my head, "They may have expected me to break and devour you but I hold much more control than that. Now, shall we proceed on our journey?" I nodded, blushing as Lucilia began walking with us holding hands.

As we walked in silence, I could not help but let my mind wonder about what Lucilia said. Did I.. did I actually feel lust towards her? What exactly was lust? Will Father forgive me for my sins? Why did I feel lust? Why was I not able to avoid it? Why did my body react to Lucilia's kisses? Why were her kisses so powerful.. powerful enough to make me want to kneel and serve her.. I.. I should pray, none of these questions will calm me, I need to take my mind off of it.

"If you pray, it will cost a demon's life, do you want that? Do you want to hurt my people, darling? Or perhaps.. the little human wants to hurt me once more?"

I looked at Lucilia with wide eyes before shaking my head frantically, "N-No! No, I-I do not wish to hurt anyone!"

Hearing my reply, Lucilia smirked and nodded, "Good girl." Hearing her call me that made me blush. A.. a good girl? I've never been called as such.. it feels rather odd but also very.. uhm, I can't quite put it into words but it feels.. nice? It feels nice to be called a good girl? Or maybe it's only because it came from the queen of demons herself?