Chapter 8

Amethyst.
After Sapphire and Weiss went in the bedroom, they stayed in there for the whole flight. I had no idea what they were doing but luckily, Vaye told me that the room was soundproof. So whatever they were doing, we couldn't hear them. Pearl was actually sad because she wanted to sleep in the bedroom but Sapphire and Weiss hogged it for themselves. So Pearl had no choice but to sleep on the couch with her head on Eva's lap. As for Vaye and I, we were just casually cuddling together whilst we watched netflix on Vaye's phone. We were watching Orange Is The New Black. So far, we were still stuck at season one. Vaye was too distracted to even focus on the show.

Sighing, I glanced at Vaye and saw her eyes focused on the screen. But I knew her mind was somewhere else. I took Vaye's phone and turned it off which confused her. She frowned, "What's wrong, baby?"

"What's bothering you?" I decided to be straightforward because beating around the bush won't get me anywhere.

Vaye sighed, "I ordered Wade to find Angeline in Israel and good news is they found her." I raised an eyebrow at her when I noticed that her tone of voice wasn't excited.

"Then why are you not excited? We can finally find Angeline and stop the war." I stated, trying to lift Vaye's spirits. I don't like seeing my Vaye sad. I hate to see her sad.

Vaye smiled at me, "Relax, baby. I am excited to see Angeline. It's just.. I just have a feeling that something bad will happen." She sighed and continued, "It's more like a gut feeling but I'm sure it's nothing."

I pouted and pecked Vaye's lips, "It may be something though. But the only thing that you can do for now is to stay alert, okay?" Vaye nodded.

"Are y'all done? Can we know where Angeline is?" Eva asked, smirking at us.

Vaye rolled her eyes, "Yeah. Angeline's currently living in an apartment in Jerusalem, the Holy City. The apartment building's called Levy Apartments. Once we land, there will be a chauffeur waiting for us. He'll take us straight to Angeline."

"There are no airports in Jerusalem, right? Where will we land then?" I also wondered about that.

Vaye smirked, "Fortunately, Weiss owns a big land in Jerusalem. She said it'll be okay for us to land there. And even if Weiss didn't own a land there, we can always buy our own land."

"Alright then, I gu-"

"Good evening, your majesties. We will arrive in Jerusalem in thirty minutes. Kindly put on your seatbelts." I fastened my seatbelt and watched as the others did the same. I giggled as I watch Pearl groggily fastened hers.

Pearl caught me giggling at her. She rolled her eyes at me, "Thanks for your concern, mate." I only winked at her in return. I put in my ear plugs and readied myself for when we land.

After what felt like an hour, we finally landed. It was nice to know that we were finally on the ground. I will never be a fan of being in the sky. Sighing, I took off my seatbelt and stood up to stretch. My butt's killing me. I bent down to take my bag and that's when I felt hands squeezing my butt. Blushing, I looked behind me and saw Vaye grinning. She winked at me and all I did was blush even more.

"Seriously? And you were angry because Pearl and I had sex?"

Vaye groaned, "Way to fucking ruin the moment, Eva." I giggled and grabbed my bag as I followed Pearl out of the jet. When my feet touched the cement ground beneath me, I almost wanted to kiss it. But I refrained myself because I didn't want to be called weird.

"There's our ride, let's go."

We all followed Vaye to the limousine that waited for us. The chauffeur opened the door for us and we went in one by one. Sighing, I sat besides Pearl whilst Sapphire was on my right. On the other side of the limo, Weiss sat in front of Sapphire, Vaye in front of me and Eva in front of Pearl.

"Aren't we going to rest in a hotel first? I'm fucking beat." Sapphire stated as she laid her head on my shoulder. But as soon as Sapphire saw Weiss' murdering gaze, she sheepishly sat up straight.

Vaye shook her head at Sapphire's statement, "We can't afford to waste anymore time. The sooner we meet Angeline, the sooner we stop this war."

Eva raised an eyebrow, "We're stopping the war? I assumed we were fighting."

"For now, we'll try our best to stop it. But if the worst happens, we'll have no choice but to fight. That's why, to be sure, I've asked my witches to train. I suppose the two of you did the same?" Weiss' last question was directed towards Vaye and Eva.

Vaye nodded, "Yes. Wade is currently training my people for combat."

"What about you, Eva?" Weiss raised a brow at Eva.

Eva scoffed, "My mom's handling the training. My wolves will be ready for whatever outcomes."

"This is boring." Sapphire whispered to me. I chuckled and patted her head as I whispered back, "Yeah but we have to listen."

"Shut up, both of you." Pearl whispered and I immediately kept my mouth shut, the same goes for Sapphire. Sighing, I laid my head on Pearl's shoulder and closed my eyes. I had originally planned to just rest my eyes but unfortunately, sleep took over.

--

"Amethyst? Baby? We're here, wake up." I groaned as I opened my eyes. I looked around and noticed that there was no one else in the limo besides Vaye and I. Looks like I slept for the whole ride. Dang it, I didn't even get a chance to see Jerusalem.

"Baby, we're already at Levy Apartments. We're just waiting for you." Yawning, Vaye helped me get out of the limo. Once I was out, I saw the others waiting for us.

"Damn, you sleep like a baby." Sapphire commented, laughing at my tired expression. I rolled my eyes at her as I followed the others inside the building. Pearl and Weiss then talked to the receptionist.

After that, we all made our way into the elevator. Vaye and Eva made sure we were the only ones in the elevator. "So, what's her room number?" Eva asked.

"209. Luckily for us, Angeline didn't leave her apartment so we should be able to meet her." Pearl answered. We all stayed in silence after that. I guess we were all thinking of different things, whether related to the war or not.

One we reached Angeline's floor, we all followed Weiss to Angeline's room. Fortunately, it wasn't that hard to find Angeline's room number. I bit my lip in anticipation as I watched Vaye knock on the door. My heart began racing when the door opened and my eyes were met with a beautiful woman. Even though she was wearing a brown wig and some big tinted glasses, I could tell she was beautiful.

Weiss cleared her throat, "Excuse me ma'am. Is your name Angeline? Angeline Grace?" When her name rolled off of Weiss' tongue, Angeline's demeanor changed.

"Yes. My name is Angeline Grace."

[A/N] I decided to update today because it's my friend's birthday~! Happy birthday YoursTruly52114. Happy, happy birthday to youuuuu~~~. Lots of love and more birthdays to come~! 🎉🎉♥️🍰😘

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Happy Birthday 🎉 and Enjoy Reading~!