AFTERMATH: Rising Queen

From an angel.

To a fallen angel.

To a fallen human.

To a demon.

To a fallen demon.

To a fallen queen.

To finally, a normal human with memories of what was once an immortal life.

Lucilia doesn't know what to feel about herself anymore. She stopped the war, saved her kind and many others, she should feel fulfilled. But the emptiness of her heart seems to swallow her whole, the more she reminisces about her past.. her past that seemed so complete yet so empty, like a huge part was forcibly thrown in the trash. Lucilia doesn't know what it was but it hurt her.

Although, maybe it isn't all that bad, Lucilia had survived death after death after death, so maybe it's time she takes a break and finally relax. To finally stop being fallen. To finally start rising, not as an angel, not as a human, not as a demon, and not as a queen but as herself.

But how is that possible when she feels like the biggest part of her is missing?

What was it? She remembers it vaguely, beautiful silver matched with the most glorious gold. She wonders what it was.

And why she feels so broken without it.

[A/N] This is an introduction to the second part of this book. The second part is entitled 'Rising Queen.' It's not a sequel, it's still part of Fallen Queen, and it contains the events after chapter 69. Chapter 1 of Rising Queen can be considered as Chapter 70 of Fallen Queen. This is just the aftermath of the war.

The second part's story is mostly about Lucilia and Angeline but the other characters will still be given chapters as well.

I'm really stoked for this second part because Angeline and Lucilia have changed a lot so I'm curious to how this goes. Will the two finally have their happy ending? I dunno hehe. (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞

Anyways, just to refresh y'all, here are the looks of the characters once again! There are also some changes so make sure to look through it all once more! (Yes, they're still anime girls ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ).

Amethyst Scott.

Vaye Throwne.