Chapter 17

Pearl.
I was wearing a very irritated look as I followed Eva into the jet. The whole ride to Vaye's jet was torture. Our new recruit, the queen of demons did not stop talking about her stupid adventures. Nobody expected the queen of demons to be such a talkative person. The only people polite enough to listen to her were Angeline and Amethyst. The two humans were rather welcoming towards our new recruit. Meanwhile, Weiss, Vaye, Sapphire, Eva and I weren't in the same boat. Weiss and Sapphire were both tensed the whole ride, it hurt me to see Sapphire like that. She was never the type to stay quiet but she proved us all wrong today. On the other hand, Vaye spent the whole ride glaring at Lucilia who didn't give her any attention. For Eva? My idiotic mate was sleeping for the whole ride, leaving me in a bored state. So because of that, I didn't feel anything but boredom for the whole ride.

Scowling, I took a seat besides Eva who remained oblivious as to why I was irritated. We were followed by the queen of demons and Angeline, the two seemed to be in a deep conversation. I had to raise an eyebrow at that. Just earlier we all hated Lucilia so why was our fallen angel smiling at her? Right, because she has a heart of gold, that's why. I watched in dismay as Lucilia smirked whilst Angeline gave her a kind smile. I don't think I can handle smiling all the time. It would hurt too much and it would be a waste of energy to smile at those who will only cause you chaos. If only all angels had the same mindset as Angeline's. If that was the case then we wouldn't have to become acquaintances with this.. rather unpredictable demon.

Are you okay?

I jumped a little and then glared at Eva who gave me a sheepish smile. Why was I still even bothered with this mind link? I lived in someone else's body for pete's sake!

I can smell your anger, what's up?

I rolled my eyes and gave Eva an irritated look. Eva raised an eyebrow before sighing and looking at our friends.

"Hey, Pearl and I are taking the bedroom this time." Eva stated. I opened my mouth to retort but Eva shot me a look that told me that she wasn't in the mood to joke around. Sighing, I chose to remain silent.

Vaye raised an eyebrow at us, "I don't know.. you guys may end up fucking." She had a teasing look as she said that. Amethyst blushed and scolded Vaye.

Lucilia smirked, "Oh? I want to join. Care for a threesome?" I quickly glared at her and just as I was about to tell her to shut up, Eva beat me to it.

"No. She's my mate and she's only mine. So fuck off." Eva's eyes were starting to turn into gold which worried me. I quickly stood up and grabbed Eva's arm before dragging her to the bedroom.

As I was about to close the door, I heard Vaye yell, "It's soundproof!" Rolling my eyes, I shut the door close and locked it.

I was about to turn around when I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I inhaled deeply and realized that I was too late. I only dragged Eva here to prevent her from letting Evalyn in charge but she already did. I squealed when I was suddenly thrown unto the bed. I watched as Evalyn went on top of me. She had a silly grin on her face and that made me smile. She looked really cute. Before I could say anything, Evalyn brought her nose to my neck and started inhaling. I gasped when I felt her tongue.

"E-Evalyn, no! We're wi-with our friends.." My argument fell weak when Evalyn began to suck on my weak spot, earning a low moan from me.

Evalyn growled and looked at me in the eyes, her gold eyes glowing even brighter. "Oh, my sweet Pearl. My beautiful mate, I do not care if they can hear or smell us. I only wish to make love to my soul mate." I was already breathing heavily by this time and I knew Evalyn could smell my arousal.