Chapter 58

Pearl.
I have no idea how we came to this. Earlier, I was peacefully minding my own business in the library. Then the horrendous wolf that I call my mate came and tried to woo me into sexual intercourse. Unfortunately for her, she was unsuccessful.. as oddly, my wolf, Perla, wanted to shift instead so I told Eva to meet me outside for a run. Thus.. we went outside to a private land, where no one else was and stripped to our birthday suits. One minute, I was ready to shift, but as another minute passed, here I was with Eva's lips on my neck and two of her fingers deep in my vagina.

I moaned as I weakly tried to get Eva's fingers out of me but her resolve was too strong. The more I touched her hand, the faster she went. At this time, I had given up and just stood there, leaning unto Eva as she had her way with me. My heart was pounding and I could feel myself tighten around her fingers. Biting my lip, I felt my legs shake and before I knew it, I had already came on her fingers.

With a shaky breath, I fell to the ground and groaned. I could feel my liquid dripping down my thighs and the cold air hitting my bare body.. though the feeling was not unpleasant, rather it felt quite liberating.

I looked at Eva to see her licking her lips, I blushed and glared at her. "W-We were supposed to go for a run, my love.."

Eva chuckled, "What we did can already be counted as a run, baby girl." She grinned at me mischievously and I already knew what that meant.

Before she could touch my body again and have me fall for her irresistible charm, I quickly yet weakly stood up. "Eva.. stop. Perla wants to shift." I panted out.

I won't mind if you continue the sex though. No wait actually, DO continue.

No, that's enough for now.

Shaking my head, I positioned myself on the ground to get ready to shift. Eva smiled and positioned herself in front of me. Looking away from her, I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as I felt the familiar burn in my body. My bones shifting and changing places, the painful sensation all throughout my body and the stronger power coming back to me.

I opened my eyes and mentally smiled as I was greeted by a panting much larger red wolf with gold eyes that shone brightly and held authority. I had always thought that Evalyn was the most beautiful wolf there was. Her striking beautiful red fur stood out amongst the common brown, black and silver haired wolves. Her shining gold eyes looked absolutely magical yet so intimidating that just one look from her can make you cower. Evalyn was the epitome of an alpha and a queen. I was just lucky enough to have been her mate and luna by fate.

Say, have you heard of the treaty between Vaye and the bitch?

I barked in reply and sped off running, catching Eva off guard. As expected, it didn't take her long to catch up to me and it seemed obvious that she could run way faster than me but chose to match my pace.

I did and I'm honestly glad that Lucilia was the one who initiated that. Although the treaty is not enough and will never be enough for what she did to Vaye's kind and family.

I'm not sure the bitch's actually the one who initiated it. I think Angeline brought it up.

Could be.. but still, I'm happy that Vaye doesn't have to go through that again.

I pushed myself further and started running faster, making Eva bark.

Baby.. how would you feel if Vaye, Weiss and I were to combine our kingdoms?

I whimpered as her question caught me off guard and my wolf tripped on a branch, making me fall on the ground.

Pearl! Are you okay? That was funny though, but are you okay?