Rising Queen: Chapter 13

Rising Queen: Together Forever

Amethyst Scott and Vaye Throwne.

I couldn't help but dig in the food excitedly when Vaye told me that she cooked it herself. She told me she asked for Sapphire's advice when she cooked because although it may not be obvious, Sapphire was a really good cook. I heard Weiss was flaunting about it the other day when Sapphire cooked her some pasta. I took a bite out of the beef wellington and moaned in delight. It tasted absolutely delicious! Vaye was becoming more and more wife material each day, I think I need to start planning the proposal. It would be better if I do it first, then Vaye will be the emotional one, not me. I felt like I'd cry and cry if Vaye proposed.

Vaye smiled at me, "Slow down, baby. You can have all the food you want." She stated, chuckling as she wiped some ketchup off my chin.

I blushed, embarrassed that she saw me eating like a pig. I then noticed that there was no food in Vaye's plate, instead, she was just sipping on some drink. "You're not eating?"

"I've already drank blood, baby. I could eat but I'd rather just watch you."

I frowned, "Animal blood?"

"Yes."

"Then you must still be hungry." I stood up and took my chair. I then placed my chair besides Vaye's and sat down next to her.

Confused, Vaye looked at me with furrowed brows, "What's wrong?"

I knew animal blood wasn't enough to satisfy Vaye. Heck, animal blood will never be enough for any vampire. And as much as I hated to say it, vampires will only feel satisfaction from drinking human blood. Thus, I knew Vaye was still probably hungry. Even if she did eat human food, it wouldn't do anything to her. For vampires, eating human food was like eating air, their stomachs don't feel anything. They can taste but the food vanishes almost immediately inside their stomachs so essentially, it felt like they ate nothing. So I had to do something for her.

Not replying to Vaye, I simply brushed my hair back to expose my neck. I then leaned closer to her, making her gulp. She eyed my neck and gave me a worried look, "Are you sure, baby? You don't have to-"

"Drink from me, my queen."

"But baby-"

"I said drink."

Vaye sighed but then smiled, "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I closed my eyes as I felt Vaye's cold tongue on my skin. She licked and nibbled lightly on the right side of my neck. Her tongue on my neck felt so good, she knew where my weakness was and she didn't waste any time to take advantage of it. I felt Vaye kiss my neck softly and I instantly knew what was coming next. I told Vaye she had to give me a warning every time she's about to bite me so she would always kiss my neck before biting me.