33

Jisung and Jeongin were playing in their room when they heard a soft knock on their bedroom door. Jisung turned to Jeongin with questioning look.

"You heard what I heard?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah."

"What time is it?" Jisung asked quietly.

"3.10 am." They can feel their hairs stand on end. Quickly but quietly they moved into their own beds and covering themselves in the thick blanket. After a while, the soft knock can be heard again. But Jisung and Jeongin decided to ignore it and pretend to sleep.

Suddenly, the sound of door creaking can be heard. Followed by faint footsteps. Jisung was getting inhumanly nervous as the footsteps sounded nearing him. He cursed under his breath and prayed to God to save him.

A moment later, his other side of the bed sunk and he can feel an arm wrapped around his waist. 'Eh?' he was beyond surprised.

"Hannie." A husky voice called and the owner of that voice snuggled closer.

Jeongin was first to wake up. He giggled when he saw who it was. Meanwhile, Jisung struggled to turn around and faced the stranger and his not so caring roommate.

"Lino hyung?" Jisung called as he saw the face of the person who backhugged him. He thought Minho was awake but he was sleeping soundly.

Jeongin went to him and poked his cheek.

"He's dead asleep." He commented before turning to Jisung with a wide grin.

"What?" Jisung asked.

"No, just cute. Lino hyung must like you a lot." Jisung was confused with that statement.

"What's that mean?"

"Minho hyung sleep walking. He always go to the things he likes the most. Usually his cats. But since there's no cat in this house. He goes to you." Jisung felt his cheek burned. He never hugs a male friend before.

"Should I wake him up?" Jisung asked, stuttering with nervous.

"He won't budge. Just sleep. Good night, hyung. Sweet dreams." Jeongin teased him before giddily walked back to his bed. Jisung just sighed and decided to comply with it. It's not wrong, right? It's just hugging and sleeping together. Friends do that all the time, right?

Jisung stared at the other's face. His nose is beautiful, eyes is beautiful, mouth is beautiful, everything about him is beautiful. His heart beating faster now as he realized the person he deemed as the most beautiful is holding him right now. How was he supposed to sleep now?!

Jisung flinched when Minho decided to snuggle into the crook of his neck. His soft breathing itched Jisung's skin. And his heart was thumping. Shit, this man wants him die tonight; he thought.

After a few attempts of getting comfortable, he found warm in their hugs and slowly he drifted into slumber. Good night, Linoring.