83

Jisung woke up around two in the afternoon.

"Hannie..." Minho called as soon as he saw Jisung's eyes fluttered open. He was the only one around because he stubbornly refused to leave. Chan let him stay since he already perfected his dance and singing part.

Hyunjin and Jeongin wanted to stay too but Chan blatantly rejected their request.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jisung nodded weakly. He tried to sit up, but his head started to spin again. He put his hand on his temple before lying down with Minho's help.

"Don't move. You should rest."

"Hyung, water." Jisung finally spoke. Minho quickly went to grab a glass of water before he helped Jisung to sit up. He watched nervously as Jisung gulped half of the water.

"I'll reheat your meal."

"Hyung, I'm not hungry." Jisung stopped him. But Minho being the strict parent he is, shook his head.

"No, you need to eat. You need to regain your energy." Jisung sighed. He pulled Minho's arm and dragged him closer. Seconds later, the elder already secured in Jisung's arms.

"Hyung, I'm sorry." Minho was dumbfounded. Why is he apologizing now?

"What are you saying?" Minho stuttered.

"Hyung, I know you're upset with me." Jisung began to softly sob.

"No, I'm not." Minho denied.

"Then, why did you leave me? You don't send your pictures anymore. You don't cuddle with me. You ran away when I approach you. You hate me." Jisung's sob became clear now. He's really sad, but he didn't know why. It's frustrating.

Minho felt guilty surged into his heart. The tears prickled in his eyes. He hugged the later tightly before he hushed him.

"I don't hate you. I can never hate you. Calm down, okay." Minho said while rubbing circle on his back. They just hugged silently until Jisung's cry tone down. He let go of Minho after that.

"Hyung, you don't hate me?" Minho smiled sweetly before shaking his head. "No."

"You're not upset with me?" Minho shook his head again. "No."

"You won't leave me again?" Minho was thunder struck but he shook his again. "No, dear. No."

"Do you love me?" Jisung asked with sad eyes. Minho didn't waste a second. He attacked Jisung's lips with his, making the other gasped with surprise. Minho let go first, but he didn't run away. Instead, he held Jisung's face in his hands while staring deeply into Jisung's beautiful orbs.

"I love you so much, I could die." He said honestly before peppering Jisung's face with kisses. Jisung giggled at his action. He felt content and at ease now. "I love you too hyung." He whispered.

Minho didn't expect that. He stopped the sloppy kiss on Jisung's face and focused on kissing his lips. Jisung responded to the kiss this time.

Jisung was inexperienced with this, but following his guts, he just wanted to kiss Minho. Feeling the elder's soft lips is the best feeling. And he craved for more. Minho bit Jisung's bottom lip for entrance. And soon the playful kiss became a hot make out.

(Sorry, I'm not experienced in writing smut and I feel cringe writing this. AAARRGHHHH. I'm dying.)