139

"Han, Felix's learning how to bake cheesecake these days. He said, he'll make it perfect before you wake up. We tested it yesterday. It's really good. Really. You should wake up now or we'll eat everything and spare you nothing." Hyunjin talked to Jisung while playing with his fingers.

"Seungmin bought a coffee machine since you like Americano so much. Now, you don't have to fight with Innie for buying coffee again."

"Chan hyung, he's been sleeping well." Jeongin nudged Hyunjin's elbow and whispered.

"Is it okay to lie?" He asked and Hyunjin shushed him down.

"Chan hyung is really sleeping like a log. We thought he's dead but no, he's just sleeping. You don't have to worry anymore."

"Changbin hyung, aish shit. Why do I want to cry again?" Hyunjin cursed. He took a deep breath before talking again.

"Changbin hyung is losing weight. He's waiting for you to buy him food since he said you're wealthier than him."

"Minho hyung too." Jeongin added but Hyunjin stopped him.

"You can't tell him that. He'll be sad." Hyunjin whispered.

"Oh, Minho hyung's fine." Jeongin lied.

"Innie said you can kiss him everyday if you wake up. He'll wait for you to come back home every night so he can give you goodnight hug before you sleep. He said he won't disrespect you anymore. You can be his hyung too." Jeongin smiled sincerely.

"Yes hyung. Jisung hyung, wake up."

"Me? I've been buying lots of games so we can play together again. I hide it from Felix so you can play with me first. Wake up now, or Felix will take your turn and play against me." Jeongin sighed after looking at Hyunjin.

"Oh, and I promise you. I'll wait for you to come back every night so you don't have to come into an empty room. I'll talk to you as much as you want. So, you won't feel lonely again." Jeongin's face scrunched. He felt that. He was Jisung's roommate before.

Jisung told them he felt lonely everytime he came back to their shared room because everyone will be sleeping already.

"Me too, I'll wait for you too." Jeongin said timidly.

"Han Jisung, wake up already. How long are you planning to sleep? I'm bored." Hyunjin sighed.

"Me too." Jeongin added.

That's it. Still no response. It's the twelfth day already. Han Jisung still haven't wake up from his long sleep.