134

Jisung didn't sleep a wink that night. There are two things bothering him, his problem and Minho.

Minho kept flinching and frowning in his sleep. Jisung stayed up so he can comfort him when he's having a nightmare again.

"Han Ji-" Hyunjin barged into their shared bedroom early in the morning, being loud but quickly shushed by Jisung.

"Shhh..."

"Opss, sorry. Minho hyung's still asleep?" Jisung nodded.

"Is he sick?" Jisung looked at Hyunjin before he placed his hand on Minho's forehead. Hot!

"Oh shit, he's sick." Jisung began panicking. He quickly got up to have a better look on Minho. His face looks pale and he's sweating a lot.

"I'll make the porridge. You should change his clothes and put a wet towel on his head." Hyunjin told him and Jisung quickly did as told.

Minho whined when Jisung tried to do his duty since his sleep was disturbed.

"Hyung, you're burning. Please, let me take care of you." Jisung said softly as he patted Minho's hair. Minho whined again but he let Jisung did whatever need to be done.

Once he's finished, Jisung placed a small kiss on the crown of Minho's head.

"Get well soon." Minho forced his eyes opened to look at Jisung's starry eyes. Jisung offered him a sweet smile.

"Don't leave." Minho's raspy voice told him while his hands held onto Jisung dearly.

"Alright." Jisung remained seated beside him. A few minutes later, Hyunjin came in with a bowl of porridge and tablet of paracetamol. And of course a squad of worried clowns.

"Minho hyung's sick?" Seungmin asked curiously while peeking through Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Weak." Jeongin teased and despite not feeling well, Minho still gave him his cold stare.

"Get up hyung, you need to eat your medicine." Jisung ordered, but Minho just pouted. He doesn't like medicine at all.

"I'm telling you Han, Minho hyung's a big baby. He won't eat the med." Felix told him and Minho gave Felix a cold stare as well.

"Come on hyung," Jisung helped him sit up. Though Minho was reluctant, he didn't want to neglect Jisung's effort. Jisung seems excited to take care of him.

"Good job," Jisung praised him after he has eaten the third spoon of the porridge.

"Are you going to keep staring? Get out." Minho chased them out.

"It's just, you guys look so cute. A baby taking care of the bigger baby. Haha, I raised you well." Chan complimented Jisung. Jisung didn't react much. He's feeling bad that Minho fall sick because he's worrying about him.

"Don't you guys have anything to do? Just leave already." Minho whined again. Chan laughed at him but they respected his request and left, leaving Jisung to keep attending him.

"Get well soon, Lee Minho." Chan said.

"Don't make it hard on Han. Eat the med, hyung." Felix added.

"Hyung, should we play mario cart? I wonder if you still have the energy to defeat me." Jeongin still in his playful mode teased the elder again.

Minho had enough. He threw his pillow to Jeongin but since the maknae has quick reflex, he dodged it skillfully. And it unfortunately laid on Hyunjin.

"Yah!" Hyunjin yelled in dissatisfaction.

"Blame him." Minho accused Jeongin who was smiling sneakily behind the door.

"You!" Hyunjin went out to chase Jeongin and finally left the two alone.

"You're still strong to pick a fight with everyone." Jisung commented.

"Uhm, I'm just build different." Minho admitted. Jisung just chuckled lightly while shaking his head. Minho's adorable.

"You almost finish everything." Jisung commented proudly. Looks like, sick boy has no problem with his appetite. Minho just smiled.

"Now, med time." Minho rolled his eyes before throwing his body dramatically on the bed. He refused.

"Hyung, you're not a kid anymore." Jisung tried to persuade him but Minho just shook his head from under his blanket.

"Come on hyung, it's tasteless." Jisung tried again.

"Nope." Minho remained stubborn. Jisung sighed.

"Fine, I'm leaving." He threatened and as he expected, it worked. Minho uncovered himself from the stuffy blanket and quickly hugged Jisung to stop him from leaving.

Jisung smiled winningly.

"Will you eat your med now?" Minho nodded weakly.

"Hyung, I have that flavored vitamin my mom gave me since I don't eat med as well. I'll share it with you if you eat this." Minho gave him a bored look.

"You think I'm a baby?" Jisung make an 'O' face.

"No? Alright." Minho smirked.

After he had taken his medicine, he locked Jisung down with his arm to ensure that he won't leave. Few minutes later, he travelled to Dreamland again.