69

Jisung finally decided to return to the dorm. And the rooms changed as promised. Jisung now roomed with Hyunjin and Seungmin. Jeongin gets to be Chan's and Minho's roommate while Changlix remained together, plus Juda.

"Hey, I really miss you." Hyunjin called when Jisung was unpacking his things. Jisung looked up confused. Just like a pause video, the two just stared at each other until Seungmin came in and broke the awkward silence.

"Han, you want to try this? Oh, what are you guys doing?" Jisung smiled.

"Sorry, baby. I'm in trance. I miss you too." Jisung finally replied with his sincere gummy smile. Hyunjin's face quickly turned bright shade of red as he looked away awkwardly. Seungmin who noticed that can't help but laughed at Hyunjin's silly reaction.

"You really are a big flirt, Han." Seungmin commented. The issue between Jisung and Juda settled by Jisung apologizing. It's a funny settlement actually.

"Sorry for the mistake I didn't commit." Jisung said lazily as he watched Chan's reaction. Others were just stood there, stuffing their laughs meanwhile Juda looked displeased and Chan was dissatisfied.

"Han." Chan's stern voice reminded him. Jisung pouted before he tried again. "Sorry."

"Not sorry, bitch." He mumbled that part, but it was loud enough for the people who were standing behind him. They all continued to muffle the sound of their laugh.

"You don't like it? Kiss my ass." Jisung cockily added while showing his flat bum to Juda. Chan rolled his eyes, getting annoyed by seconds.

"Han Jisung, I never taught you to be a brat."

"And I never said I need a lesson to be a brat." Jisung's counter attack only made things harder for the others who are ready to roll while laughing on the floor. Changbin quickly covered Jisung's mouth as he dragged Jisung away.

"I'm a proud brat! See my flag. Or kiss my ass, both have same flavors." Jisung shouted. Minho shook his head with embarrassment. On the other side, Chan sighed as he plopped down onto the couch meanwhile Juda had unreadable expression on his face. 

"Sorry for that." Juda just nodded before he went back to his room.

"You really piss Chan, y'know?"

"I don't care Bin. I don't even try, he's always pissed." Jisung relaxedly replied while laying down on Changbin's bed. Changbin looked at him and nodded. "That, I have to agree."

"Poor him, have to handle brats like us." Changbin just laughed at Jisung's statement. However, as things were pretty much settled, people can finally breathe in the house. But not for Juda or Chan, they were still on edge.

Jisung won the rest of the pack except for Chan, of course.

He acted normally. He's actually became a lot closer to the others. His not so funny jokes entertained the rest and they forgot they had tension before. Juda for sure annoyed with this sudden change, especially when it became clear that they were ignoring him for Jisung.

Chan who also realized the change of environment actually felt sad because he can no longer laugh at his brother's jokes. He somewhat felt left out. To distract himself from the frustration, Chan stayed in the studio most of the time.

Jisung noticed this. He sighed when he looked at Chan, getting thinner and gloomier by day.

______________________________

Group chat: 3racha

HanQuokka
Chan hyung
Chan hyung
SOS
SOS
I need help please
EMERGENCY

Bangnaldo
Shit
What happen?
Are you alright?
Where are you?
Answer the phone Han!

HanQuokka
🐎____________🏃
my horse ran away
I can't catch it

Bangnaldo
FUCK YOU!!!

Twaekki
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wtf?!!

HanQuokka
🐎__________ 🌕________🏃
Damn
He's too fast
He passed the moon
Already
Chan hyung!!!

Bangnaldo
🤦
Chan covered his mouth from laughing. Why are you so funny Han Jisung?

Twaekki
👁️👄👁️
I'll start running
🐎________________🏃
😩😩
He's too fast

Bangnaldo
🐎____________🚴
Coming

HanQuokka
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bangnaldo
🐎🚴
Shit
I hit it

HanQuokka
☠️
It's me Chan!!!
You hit me!

Bangnaldo
I'm sorry
I forgot to wear the glasses
🤓
Hell
You die already?

HanQuokka
💔

Bangnaldo
😂😂😂😂
Gosh
I miss you two

HanQuokka
Open the door

Bangnaldo
What?

Twaekki
Open the door silly
We're here

Chan quickly jumped from his seat and went to the door. He was touched to tears when he saw both Jisung and Changbin were standing in front of him with bags of food.

"Crybaby." Jisung teased and it only made Chan cried louder. He threw himself into them and hugged them tightly. Gosh, he really missed the dorks.

Jisung and Changbin got emotional as well. It's been so long. This particular night made them remembered about their past, working hard together, eating in the studio while crying when the song is unfinished.

"Hey, hey. We brought food to eat. Not to cry over." Jisung joked as he sat down. Chan smiled lovingly at him while wiping his tears away. I love you, I really do.