55

Two days after Juda was admitted, he is finally allowed to discharged. Chan, Hyunjin and the manager were the people who picked him up from the hospital.

In the dorm, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Changbin were cooking happily in the kitchen. They were making dinner for themselves while Minho and Jeongin were playing with their phones in the bedroom.

"Ouch." Felix hissed from the pain. His hand burned while he tried to move the pot and accidentally touched the iron part. Jisung hurriedly went to grab Felix hand and rinsed it at the sink. He was panicking when Felix's scrunched his face in pain.

"Take the cool compressor at the second cabinet in the bathroom." Jisung commanded Seungmin who abruptly agreed. Changbin being slightly dumbfounded only watch as the youngsters took care of each other.

"Changbin hyung, turn off the gas." Jisung called, bringing him back into reality. He went into action as soon as possible.

Minho and Jeongin joined in a moment after. They heard the rush and became worried.

"What happen?" Minho asked and Felix looked at him with a smile.

"I burned my hand." He said while giggling, the pain has slowly subdued. Thanks to their care. Minho shook his head. He thought Jisung is the clumsy one but he guessed, not anymore.

"That looks pretty bad." Jeongin commented while he carefully observed Felix's burn.

"Yeah, it still stings." Felix agreed.

"Probably your karma for hitting Han." Minho joked and Felix just laughed at that. "Probably yes." Jisung just shook his head with a small smile. He has long forgave Felix for what has happened. He wouldn't want bad karma to happen to any of them.

"Are you done yet?" Minho asked while looking at the messy kitchen.

"Almost. One more dish." Jisung answered. He ushered Felix to the dining table and gave Changbin honey and cool compressor.

"Rub on his burn." Jisung commanded.

"At times like this, I really think you're the hyung." Changbin shamelessly admitted. He always felt equal or sometimes inferior to Jisung. Jisung seems to know many things despite being younger than him. It's not a secret anymore that he needs Jisung in his life, especially to crack eggs.

"I admit. From today, call me Peter hyung." Jisung cockily replied. Changbin scoffed. He always regrets it when he compliments the younger.

"I take it back." Changbin said before he diverted his focus on Felix again. Minho decided to help Jisung since two of his helpers are down.

"It's not my turn, but I'm being generous. You better repay me with good food." Minho reminds him. Jisung just laughed happily. His requests are easy pleasure for Jisung.

"Anything you want, your highness." They finished making dinner before Chan and Hyunjin were home, so Minho as the oldest decided that they shouldn't wait for the latter.

"The food will not be as tastier when it's cold." Minho reasoned and the others agreed.

"You barely eat, Innie." Jisung whispered. He sat in between Minho and Jeongin.

"I'm not hungry." Jeongin told him. And with that, Jisung sighed.

"We should ask Chan hyung to change rooms." Jisung suddenly suggested. Felix and Changbin wanted to object since they were comfortable in their current room but looking at the distress maknae, they nodded in agreement.

"I hope we could room together." Felix told Changbin and Changbin smiled sheepishly. Minho noticed and he wanted to try with Jisung too.

"I hope we could room together too." Minho told Jisung and Seungmin choked on his food. Jisung quickly grabbed a glass of water and passed it to Seungmin.

"Hyung, you're shameless." Seungmin dissed and Minho sent him a death glare.

"It doesn't make any difference, hyung. You kept crawling onto my bed in the end." Jisung spits fact and all of them agreed. Minho is too whipped. Minho felt betrayed, he sulked.

"I'll lock my room in the future." He mumbled but still audible to Jisung. Jisung chuckled at his childish side.

"But I have the key to your heart." He teased and Felix quickly threw the bread at Jisung's face.

"It's cringe, idiot."

"But hyung likes it." He stated the obvious. Minho's ears already turned red from the embarrassment.