40

Jisung was curled up in his bed. He was still sad due to the fact Bangchan scolded him. He was sensitive at times like this. He really loves Bangchan as his brother. However, when Bangchan ridiculed his depressed state, he was quite taken aback.

He thought Bangchan would be the one who understands him. He should know that he's still fighting with it. He didn't ask for a depression.

Without knowing, he wets his pillow with droplet of tears. Jeongin who heard his sikent sobs began to worry. His roommate was usually the most brightest person in their circle. He's always laughing, but now he's crying alone. It broke his heart.

"Sungie Hyung, are you okay?" Jeongin asked from his bed. Jisung just put up an ok sign as an answer. And the sobs slowly disappearing. Jeongin thought, he's probably sleeping already.

Just then, Minho came in. Jeongin looked at him with disbelief.

"What do you want?" Jeongin asked.

"Is he okay?" Jeongin shook his head as an answer.

"What happen?" This time, Jeongin shrugged his shoulder. He also didn't know. However, he thought something might happen internally with 3racha.

"Has he eaten?" Jeongin shook his head again. Minho then slowly walked to Jisung's bed and took a seat beside him. He patted his head warmly. 'you're making me worried, squirrel' he talked to himself.

"Are you staying here?" Jeongin asked.

"Probably."

"Okay, I'll turn off the lights. Good night hyung." Minho smiled at Jeongin before taking his place comfortably behind Jisung. He scooped the petite young man in his arms and snuggled into the back of his neck.

"Good night, sweet dreams."

<<Forward to 2 am>>

Jisung was suddenly awaken from his nightmare. He was panting heavily. After calming down, he cried again. The word 'pathetic' keeps replaying in his head. He hasn't realize he wasn't alone in his bed until he heard someone hushed him.

"Sh sh sh, hey. Hannie. Hannie." Minho voice was smooth and calming while calling his name. Jisung's sobs was slowly silent. He turned around to face Minho and engulfed him in a tighter hug. Minho gladly hugged back.

"Hyungie." He called with cracked voice.

"Yes Hannie?"

"I'm pathetic?" He asked.

"No, who said that? You're the most amazing person I've ever met." Minho said while patting his back.

"But someone said I'm pathetic."

"Other's words don't define you. You define you. And I'm convinced you're not pathetic. You're lovely, kind, warm, and above all, you're an amazing human being."

"Your words don't define me." Jisung replied and Minho was silenced. Jisung thought it was funny and let out a small giggle.

"You wanna know something?"Minho asked and Jisung hummed.

"I like Han Daram." Jisung was confused but he didn't interrupt him.

"I like J.One but I like Han Daram more. I was actually thinking of asking you out because of how amazing you are. You always listen to me. You give me kind words. Something sparkles when I'm talking to you. I didn't know J.One back then. I just know he was an amazing singer with cute face. But Han Daram, I feel like I know him for at least a thousand years. I think talking about J.One is only an excuse to talk to you." Minho sudden confession made Jisung speechless. But it didn't make him uncomfortable. Instead, he felt calmer listening to Minho.

"I wanted to date Han Daram. But Han Daram is J.One."

"You don't like J.One?" Jisung asked, worried. Because both are him.

"No. I like him. Especially when I know it's you. But you're an artist, and I'm just Minho." There was silence until Jisung made a move. He went to kiss Minho's cheek and left him speechless.

"And I'm just Han Jisung." Jisung said before snuggling back into Minho. Meanwhile Minho's brain has stopped working. What the? Did he just kiss me? Minho thought.

"Hyung, I like you too. Lee Know or Lee Minho." Jisung added. And that's how he puts Minho in heaven.