57

"Han Jisung" Minho called as he finally reached the top. It's a fucking hard challenge to climb all the way up especially when he has acrophobia. But he did it for his one and only Han Jisung.

Jisung turned to his favorite hyung, eyes dampen from all the cries. He forced a painful smile. "You made it?" Minho nodded with a weak smile. His wobbly legs tried to bring him to Jisung but it'll take at least another hour.

"Don't stand on the fence Han. You could fall." Minho tried to sound as calm as possible, but his voice still quivers from every kind of fear.

"Don't worry, I'll fly as soon as I fall." Jisung replied with the same damn sad smile.

"Hannie. Don't leave me." Minho begged. His crystal eyes are getting blurred with tears. Jisung took a deep breath and smiled again.

"I'm not going anywhere, hyung." He assured Minho. He won't take his life. He has a family he cared for. He has Minho who wouldn't budge even when evidences are as clear as water. And most importantly, he thought of Jeongin.

Yes, he was mad the younger lied, but he knows he must have good reason. And he still suffering at this moment.

Minho on the other hand, kept going forward even when his legs became so numb. Jisung pitied the elder. How would he feel if he suddenly leave him there? He will be just as heartbroken as he is now. With that thought, Jisung climbed down and approached Minho.

Minho quickly grabbed Jisung's arm and fall down on his knees. Only God knows how thankful he is that Jisung finally comes to get him.

"Thank God." He let out a loud gasp. Jisung chuckled as his
funny expression. Minho looked relieved enough.

"Hyung, you look funny when you try to get me." Jisung honestly commented. Minho rolled his eyes at the comment but he still laughed at the end.

"Why did you decide to hide here? You could have find a storage room or a karaoke room or a park? Why is it have to be a water tower?" Minho began rumbling and Jisung just sat there beside Minho, smiling like a fool while listening to Minho.

"I studied Mr Nobody as my literature material. The so called bully also hide on a water tower. I might be feeling like I was in a novel." Jisung joked, lifting the mood then. Minho looked at him with indescribable expression. He sighed. Jisung's thought process is too unique for him, the normal being.

"Will you come home?" Minho asked, eyes so endearing.

"After I calm down. I still need to help Innie. He must feel pressured and guilty. We should do something before it was too late." Minho sighed.

"You still think of him? You have your own problem now."

"It's not that big as his. He might be in danger hyung. I'm fine with being hated. Chan hyung never really love me so..." Jisung sighed, getting more emotional as he thinks of Chan.

"You have me now." Jisung smiled at Minho's words.

"Yeah, it's questionable how you didn't budge from your stand even after Innie lied." Jisung thought Minho as weird. How in love is he that he decided truth is within him without questioning anything?

"Because I know you. Probably more than Chan hyung did." Minho claimed and Jisung stared at him with disbelief.

"How? We just met each other for a few months. It's not even a year yet." Minho smiled.

"Yes, it's been a few months. And you think in those few months I could take my eyes off you? I don't know what's getting into me, but my eyes always searching for you. Be it in the studio, in the house, even in the crowd of people, you shine." Jisung snorted.

"Hyung, you're so cringe. But in a good way. Thank you. Thank you for keeping your eyes on me." Jisung said that honestly from deep within his heart. He hugged Minho and patted his back. He's so thankful that in the midst of his life crisis, God still keep an angel around.

They talk and talk all night. They talked about random things. They tried to forget about the bad things and distracted themselves with beautiful memories. This life is too short to be wasted on insignificant humans. They talked until Minho fell asleep. He must be emotionally tired after fighting his biggest fear just to console the love of his life.

Jisung let him sleep on his shoulder. The soft snores that he's grown used to sounds like a music to him. He'll never get tired of it.

After sitting there for some time, Jisung decided that they should head back. He picked Minho on his back and piggy ride him to their dorm. He brought his key with him, so he easily slipped in. He put Minho on the couch before crouching in front of him to give him long peck in his forehead.

Seungmin who just came out, felt awkward witnessing the scene before him. Jisung could feel the stare so he abruptly turned to Seungmin.

"You're awake?" Jisung said while scratching his neck.

"Yeah. You just got home?" Jisung nodded as an answer.

"What time it is?" Seungmin asked.

"5.30"

"Where have you been?"

"Somewhere."

"Are you okay?"

"No." Jisung didn't lie. He felt like shit. If not for Minho, he might still be crying now.

"How did you find him?" Seungmin referred to Minho.

"He found me." Seungmin nodded.

"Changbin hyung's been out as well. Looking for you." Seungmin told him.

"I'll talk to him." Jisung assured him. After that, he moved again, leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"Sleep. I'm staying at a friend's house for awhile. They might not want to see my face around here." Seungmin pouted.

"I want to see you around. Changbin hyung and Felix too. Minho will be sad if he can't find you when he wake up." Jisung smiled. He patted Seungmin's head lovingly.

"I'm not running from my problem. I'll come back, but not now. Okay?" Jisung offered him a sincere smile. Seungmin nodded.

"Goodbye, take care of Minho for me, will ya?" Seungmin nodded. And with that, Jisung finally left again.