124

Jisung was home late that night. He has morning schedule with Hyunjin thus he had to make up for the meeting with 3racha. He stayed back to finish his song writings with Changbin. They dragged some time as Jisung was telling Changbin about his frustration after they were done with their work.

As usual, Changbin always advise him to think rationally and have a decent talk with Minho.

However, when he's finally home, the elder was already sleeping. Jisung took his time in the bathroom before he joined Minho in the bed. He faced the back of the elder, while admiring it, he traced his finger slowly on his spine line.

"Please don't leave me," he mumbled the words before turning around. He hid his face as his tears was threatening to fall. Only the thought of Minho leaving scared him. He didn't know how strong the attachment is until it was shaken.

He recalled of everything Minho had done for him. From their earlier friendship, Minho has always been the kind and considerate one. He's always the one to protect Jisung. He's the one who gave all his trust to Jisung.

Jisung felt bad because he couldn't return the same trust Minho had shown him. He couldn't help but feel jealous everytime Minho's around his girl friend. The way Minho laughed around her. The way he blushed when the girl made some jokes about their past, the way they can keep smiling when talking to each other. All those interactions made Jisung's heart burned with jealousy.

He wished he owns all that to himself. But he's afraid of being called controlling. He's afraid Minho will be annoyed with him. He didn't want to be the freaky partner who even refused to let Minho had friends. He wants them to have a normal harmonious relationship.

But it's hard to maintain his cool when his position is at stake. He knew himself well. He knew he isn't romantic like Minho.

He rarely prepare surprises like Minho did. He rarely cook for him. He's always busy and at times when he's stressed, he'd refused Minho's affection. He realised how bad he is a partner.

He suddenly feel like he doesn't deserve Minho at all.

With all the negative thoughts, Jisung finally expressed the frustration with physical tears. But he tried his hard to muffle his sobs. He didn't want to wake the elder. He refused to explain of what he's been thinking.

But suddenly, an arm snaked around his waist, pulling him into a warm back hug. Then, there's kisses trailed from the back of his neck to his shoulder.

"Hannie." Minho called with his sleepy voice. Jisung just hummed. He's afraid he was busted crying if he say a word.

"Hannie, I miss you." Minho said with the same tone. He buried his face into Jisung's nape and inhaled his scent.

"You smell good. You smell like home." After saying that, Minho continued to place kisses from Jisung's throat to his jawline.

⚠️Warning: Mature Content⚠️

He didn't stop at that. He kissed Jisung all the way to his plump lips before biting it.

Meanwhile his hand naughtily travelled into Jisung's pajama, tracing all the way to Jisung's chest. He used his slender fingers to rub the bud of Jisung's chest making him moaned involuntarily.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked while stopping Minho's hand from doing further perverted things.

"I miss you, please. Hannie. Just once." Minho is fully awake now. He hovered over Jisung, staring deeply into Jisung's confused eyes. He failed to see his glassy orbs due to the dimly lighted room. He didn't wait for Jisung's permission before attacking his lips.

Jisung moaned in between kisses as Minho grinded their clothed members. "Hyung..."

Minho now moved from kissing Jisung's lips to trailed all the kisses down his collar bone while his hands busy unbuttoning Jisung's clothes. Within seconds, Jisung's bare chest was exposed. Minho took his time to admire the clean milky skin of his chest.

"Hyung, don't leave mark." Jisung reminded him.

"Noted." Minho smirked happily as Jisung finally giving in.

He ensured he was gentle with Jisung. The first time they did had made Jisung limping for a week. So, he made sure to control himself since then.

"Turn around." Minho ordered and Jisung obeyed. Then, Minho pulled off everything from Jisung's leg, leaving his legs completely naked. He reached for the lube and squirted it into his hand and Jisung's entrance.

He started fingering the hole slowly using the scissor motion making Jisung whimpered in pain and pleasure. After some time, Jisung stopped him.

"Hyung, you can go in now." Minho smiled sweetly at Jisung's words. He kissed the younger's neck before wrapping his member with condom and slowly thrusting into Jisung's hole.

'Shit. It's tight.'

Jisung's toes were curled up as Minho slowly entering him. They didn't do this often, thus it always feel like the first time for them. With only Minho's half length, Jisung already feel full.

"Is it hurt?" Minho was worried as Jisung didn't mutter a word. He only hissed in silence. Jisung shook his head, he didn't want to kill the mood.

"I'll go slowly okay?" Jisung nodded.