97

(⚠️Warning, mature contents ⚠️)

Changbin was awake early that morning and he has the need to go to the bathroom. He was walking sloppily towards it until he momentarily stopped when he heard someone's heavy breath and moans.

His face was turned into ashen. He rarely caught anyone masturbating in their shared bathroom. He did caught a few before, but this voice is new. He waited in the kitchen until the guy gets out.

Once he saw the guy walking out, he couldn't contain his laughter. The said guy quickly turned around to see Changbin muffling his laugh with his hands. "Morning mate." Changbin greeted. The latter just smiled before he quickly disappeared, clearly ashamed of being caught.

Later that day, he found that guy holding himself back when his partner jumping innocently on his laps. Changbin sent him a mocking smile again.

"Hey, pent up?" He teased as there were only two of them in the kitchen.

"Very much, now shut up before I cut your birdie and put it in the soup." Changbin showed him a disgusted face. "That shit nasty." The later just smirked. But Changbin is clearly terrified knowing that this guy is very daring. He might really do it.

"Genuine question, brother. Why are you masturbating when you have your partner?" Minho sighed at this question.

"Will you not?" He whined.

"Come on bro, this is normal. You'll die by sexual frustration if you keep doing that." Changbin tried to reason and Minho finally gave in.

"Well, I'm not that horny bitch who ram my partner when he isn't ready." Minho told him.

"Han wasn't ready?" He looked surprised.

"Actually I never ask, but he looks so vulnerable. I might break him if I ever start." Minho explained. And at the moment, Changbin bursted out laughing. He didn't know Minho will be that soft to Jisung. He knows the guy is soft but not to that extend.

"That bitch is horny too. I caught him before you. Maybe he's also waiting for you." Minho was genuinely surprised by what he heard.

"Really?" He wanted to confirm that.

"Yeah."

"I hope you're right." Minho said with determination in his eyes.

"Wait, don't tell me you're gonna do it tonight." Minho just gave him a meaningful smirk before he left. Changbin can only shake his head in regrets.

"Hannie..." Minho called as he backhugged his lover who is currently building his lego with Hyunjin "HaNnIe~" Hyunjin mocked him.

"I see, you miss eating wet tissue so much." Minho said as he stared daggers into Hyunjin's eyes making the latter flinched.

"Sorry. Sorry, sumimasen sensei." Hyunjin bowed ninety degree to save himself and luckily Minho was satisfied.

"Now shoo shoo. I need my daily dose of love." Hyunjin got up and squinted his eyes, making it visible for Minho before he left to bother the maknae.

"Why did you shoo shoo my best friend? I still want to play." Jisung whined and Minho pouted.

"Fine, go cuddle your best friend." Minho refuted. He was about to leave when Jisung pulled him back and pecked his lips. "I'm kidding. Don't be so grumpy, grandpa Lino."

But Minho still sulking. Jisung pecked his lips once, then again, then again and again until Minho responded and they started to make out.

But suddenly, pang! A pillow hit both of their face with force. Minho could already guess who it was.

"Stop your PDA dipshit! My eyes need holy water." Chan faked crying while Minho just stared at him boringly.

"If I ever catch you with IN making out, I'll fucking throw rock on your face!" Minho said with venom in his words. After that, he quickly got up and continued his mission in the kitchen. He has lost his lovey-dovey mood.

Jisung just shook his head. This normally happened and he wasn't bothered.