161

It was mid July, after their comeback promotion. Minho had just returned home and decided to take a quick shower before going to bed. It was all calm and quiet until after he showered.

He heard a quiet sobs. From his room! No one shared that room except Jisung. His heartbeat quickened as he paced forward towards his bedroom door.

"Han!" He called, worriedly.

He was ready to throw hands if there's anyone hurting him.

But it turns out,

"He died." Jisung cried.

"Who?"

"Jiraiya Sensei." He whined louder and all worries in Minho washed away, replaced with relief.

"All that live will die. It's just a matter of time." Jisung cried louder.

"I don't want you to die." He cried for real. And the worries came surging back into Minho's heart.

"Hey, it's okay." Minho quickly pulled Jisung's head and let it buried into his chest. He understands the feeling of not wanting to lose someone. He almost lost Jisung once. And he never wants to experience it ever again. It terrified him, even just thinking about it.

Minho wanted to promise him not to die, but he can't. No one was sure of when or how he or she dies. But death is inevitable.

Minho patted Jisung's back until he calmed down.

"Let's lay down, shall we?" Jisung nodded at Minho's request. Timidly, he followed the elder's lead to their bed.

Once they were wrapped comfortably under the blanket and Jisung safely secured in Minho's embrace, Minho lulled the younger to sleep. But then, Jisung broke the silence.

"Minho," he called.

"Mmm."

"Don't die." Minho chuckled lightly at his lover's request.

"Don't laugh, I'm serious." Jisung scolded. Minho heaved a long sigh.

"I can't promise something like that." Jisung already pouting hearing that.

"But, I can promise you to always love you as long as I live. I won't leave you. And I won't allow you to leave me too," Minho continued.

"Hannie, can you promise me one thing?" Jisung looked up, waiting for him to continue.

"Even if one day, one of us gonna fall out of love, can we please stay?" Jisung took a deep breath. Without thinking much, he nodded while cupping Minho's face.

"I promise. I'll stay. Will you too?"

"I will." Minho said with a smile that carried deep meaningful emotions. It's a mix of sorrow, helplessness, melancholy and worries. He's too afraid of losing him. He didn't know when Jisung became his everything.

He can't imagine a life without him.

And slowly they were carried by the emotion. Minho subtly moved to catch his lover's lips with his. They kissed for some time, savouring the moment between them. Expressing the great wants they had for each other.

But just as they got deeper, someone had the nerve to interrupt their love session.

Minho was ready to throw a kick or two until he saw Felix looking absolutely messed with red eyes and tears-stain cheeks. Jisung was the first to jumped off from his bed and quickly held Felix in his arms.

They didn't ask what happened yet. They just let the sunshine boy cries his heart out until he finally calmed down.

Minho was worried, but Jisung was anxious. Thousands of thoughts ran inside his head as to why the boy was crying. But he couldn't really pinpoint one. Jisung shushed him in his embrace while Minho patted his back.

Once the sunshine twin calmed down, Jisung let him laid down in their bed.

"You keep him company, I'll be sleeping outside." Minho whispered before kissing Jisung's forehead. Jisung was sad that Minho had to sleep outside, but Felix is their main priority now.

"Try asking him once he's fully stable, okay?" Jisung nodded at Minho's advice.

"Good night." Minho said one last time, ruffling the younger's hair in the process before finally leaving the sunshine twins alone.

After making sure that Minho was comfortable outside, Jisung came to Felix again. The boy hasn't sleep. He was spacing out. He seemed to be deep in thought.

"Lixie." Jisung called while laying down facing him.

"Are you feeling better now?" Felix shook his head. His lips quivered as his tears were threatened to fall. Jisung pulled him again into a hug and tapped his back softly.

And Felix was weeping again.

"It's okay, cry all you want. I'll be here. Sh sh sh." Felix cried for another hour until he's fallen asleep, tired from crying.

Jisung took some time to inspect Felix's face. As he has guessed, his eyes were swollen. Jisung wiped the remaining tears before pulling him into his hug again. Seeing Felix cried so hard, broke him too. But as of now, he can't do anything. He tried to sleep.

Maybe tomorrow he'll ask him.

r