114

*Han's vlog part 2

Minho didn't expect to see Jeongin in the house, and Hyunjin. So he gave them dirty look.

Minho: where's my Hannie?

He searched for Jisung excitedly while Hyunjin helped to hold the camera, so he can record his reaction.

Jisung was still debating whether to go out or not. He was excited a few moments ago, but now he's all nervous and shy.

They rarely go on an official date because they kept getting busy and they usually just hang out in the house since Jisung dislikes going out. When it's finally time, he felt some sort of embarrassment.

Is he seemed like he's trying hard? He couldn't help but feel anxious while waiting for Minho.

Minho on the other hand felt weird as Hyunjin followed him with camera, but he just ignored him. Today is not the day to fight Hyunjin. Today is the day of their date. His focus is solely for Jisung.

He turned back to the door of his bedroom and twisted the knob slowly, revealing a nervous Jisung. Minho was completely thunderstruck by the view.

Minho observed his partner from top to bottom. He looked insanely cute. He almost lost his mind from looking at him. He quickly melted at the door, knees going weak and ears going red.

Hyunjin enjoyed it so much. He ensured to record every little detail of his reaction.

Minho cleared his throat as he touched his burning ears.

Minho: urmm, you look cute.

He complimented while looking away. He's too shy to directly stare at Jisung. Hyunjin smirked meaningfully.

Hyunjin: just kiss already

IN: Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss...

Han: what are you talking about? (He said timidly) Let's go hyung.

Jisung tried to play it cool when in truth he's shaking from nervousness. Minho can feel the coldness from Jisung's hand as their skin touched when they held hands. Poor him.

Hyunjin: Tch

Minho covered the camera lens and went in to quickly peck Jisung's lips. Jisung was dumbfounded. He was unaware of the attack. Just then, his face went red as tomato.

Jeongin and Hyunjin both shared shocked look.

Hyunjin: (covered Jeongin's eyes) Let's go Innie. Single like us shouldn't interfere.

Minho: are you ready?

Jisung nodded shyly and they both walked out, leaving the camera with Hyunjin. Sorry Stay, you ain't getting more hot tea than that.