105

"Hyung, I have a bad hunch. I think something bad gonna happen." Changbin told Chan while they're not on air.

"It's probably just your feelings." Chan tried to ignore the guts feelings. He tried to trust on those children.

"Hyung, most of the time, people regrets ignoring their guts." Changbin told him as a matter of fact.

"Should we make a phone call to Han?" Changbin added.

"But we're working now. It's unprofessional. And the others are working as well." Chan told him.

"Just tell the manager hyung." This time, Chan agreed. Changbin and Chan just watched as the manager went out to make the phone call.

Ten minutes, twenty minutes and the manager still hasn't come back. Now, they were really worried. Chan was anxious, he couldn't hide it. Without thinking much, he strode off from the recording room and found his manager was crouching while still holding the phone.

"They're not answering the phone. I ask Junho to check on them in the dorm, but no one answer the door." Chan panicked. Changbin was out as well and he heard them.

Chan wanted to run off now to look for them but the manager held him, "no, you stay here. I'll look for them. I already told Seunghwan to look for them as well. Let's just pray nothing happen to them, okay?"

Chan was dissatisfied. He wants to look for his brothers himself. He's worried and upset. He's afraid something would happen to them. Jeongin isn't even an adult yet and Jisung has anxiety while Seungmin is a clueless puppy.

Why? Why would they try to kill him with worries. Changbin was worried as well, but seeing Chan, he knew he has to assure him.

"Hyung, I'm sure they're okay. Jisung once took a train from Gimpo to Seoul alone. He'll manage well." Changbin tried to convince him with that but only to get backfired.

"What?! He's been traveling alone before? Who lets him?" Changbin was the one scolded now. If he knew this would happen, he'll remain silent and handle it alone with the managers.

Chan couldn't continue his work. He spammed all three of them with calls and finally one of them answered. It was Seungmin.

"Seungmin, where the hell are you?" Chan yelled, only to be answered with muffled sobs from the other end. Now,  he's even more worried. But hearing Seungmin was crying made him soften his voice.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. Now tell me where are you? What happen? Why are you crying?" Chan tried to talk as calmly as he can.

"H-hyung, we-we are s-sorry. We l-l-lost H-Han." Seungmin told him while sobbing to the phone. Chan's heart broke into pieces.

"Where are you now? It's okay, Seung. I'm not mad. Just tell me where are you now?"

"L-lotte World." Besides Seungmin's sob, he can hear Jeongin's cries as well.

"Okay stay where you are. I'm coming. Don't wander off. And stick together, okay. Hold your hands tightly. We'll look for Han." Chan gave them clear instructions.

"Don't hang up. Just wait. I'm on my way."

"O-okay." Chan apologized to the radio crews and strode off with Changbin. Nothing's more important than his children's well-being now.

Please be fine, Han.