85

"You like flower?" Minho asked after observing Jisung smelling the flowers from the fan for too long. Jisung looked up and smiled.

"Yeah, they smell nice."

<Two weeks after>

"Hyung, are you gonna continue giving me flower everyday until we die?" Jisung asked as he lied on Minho's bed, head hanging at the bedside.

"You don't like it?" Minho questioned back.

"Hyung, you're not my fan."

"Who said that? I'm your biggest fan you know?" Chan cooed from his desk.

"Hyung, save your money, buy me food instead." Minho pouted.

"Why are you pouting?" Jisung asked as he slowly caressed Minho's hand. Minho heard him, but he just gave him silent treatment.

Jisung quickly attacked Minho with a bear hug. "Save your money. We still have a wedding to plan." He whispered, making Minho a blushing mess. Suddenly, a pillow hit his head and he turned to see Chan holding another pillow, ready to attack.

"I heard you, idiot!" Chan yelled. "This won't do. I need to change room." He nagged as he walked out. Jisung just shrugged his shoulder before attacking Minho's head with kiss.

"You gave me so much love. I'm afraid I couldn't return as much as you did. Tone it down okay, let me compete too." Jisung said as he ruffled Minho's hair.

It's a rare sight to see a soft Minho. But everything is possible with Han Jisung.

"Stop it I said." Chan came back, throwing the cushion this time. Jisung snapped back.

"That's why I said, go find your man. See, you're fucking jealous right now." Chan rolled his eyes before throwing another cushion.

"I see you want to play. Come here bitch." Jisung finally got on his feet, and chased the kangaroo around. This is normal. It's just a kangaroo and a squirrel in their habitat.

"What's wrong with this phenomenon? Why is that the squirrel chasing a giant kangaroo?" Changbin questioned as he looked at Chan and Jisung.

"The kangaroo attacked him first. You know, squirrels can be scary too, when they are mad. Hmm, bad idea Chan." Hyunjin answered him.

"The squirrel bites." Jeongin added while popping popcorn into his mouth.

"Where's Seungmin? And Felix?"

"Seungmin's studying English, and Felix tutoring him. You didn't know? You're supposed to know everything about Felix. Since you are Changlix." Changbin smiled cheekily.

"But these days, I think you're more beautiful. I like you Hyunjin-ah, be my boyfriend." Hyunjin gave him a disgusted look before he quickly pushed him off and clung to Jeongin.

"Baby, save me." Instead of comforting him, Jeongin pushed him off as well.

"Who's your baby? I'm Yang Jeongin."

Changbin just laughed at the twisted drama. Why are we all gay? He sighed. However, he smiled again as he felt content with this harmony. At least, they all love each other.