96

Stray Kids has moved to their new house with four bedrooms. The rooms were divided as follows: Bang Chan and Jeongin, Changbin and Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin, and last but not least, Minho and Jisung.

"Minho hyung, can you help Seungmin? I need to use the bathroom for awhile." Hyunjin pleaded as he peeked through Minho and Jisung shared bedroom. Minho nodded as he walked out, leaving Jisung to finish their unpackaging activities.

"Seungmo, I heard you need help?" Minho called out as he walked into the bedroom. Seungmin was struggling under a long thick curtain, trying to stretch the fabric while putting it on the rod. "Oh hyung, can you hold the end of the curtain while I hang it?" "Sure."

Minho chuckled as he watched Seungmin struggling since the fabric was heavy and the stool is too short to reach the rod. "Move, I'll do it." Minho pushed Seungmin away and gave him the part of his job. Minho smiled proudly as he managed to put a few hooks on it. Seungmin rolled his eyes playfully as response.

"Let's change, my arms hurting." Minho complained after it was half done. Seungmin complied. They changed roles again and Seungmin used his height as a plus and tiptoed. But, he failed miserably as he tripped and dragged the already hung curtains down. Not to mention, his fall was so dramatic that he landed on the mighty Minho who was grunting from the pain now. "Seungmo, you're heavy." Minho complained as he tried to push Seungmin away.

"Jeez, sorry." Seungmin said while he balanced his weight on his hands, still hovering over Minho. "Lino hyung..."

Seungmin's eyes widen as he saw Jisung on the door. He quickly pulled himself up as he refused to create a misunderstanding with their situation. Minho has a panicked face as well, but he quickly pulled himself together. "Hannie, it's not like what you see. It's pure accidental." Minho rapidly babbled as he approached Jisung and held his hands. Sensing the panic in his voice, Jisung smiled sweetly at Minho.

"I trust you." Minho let out breath of relief. He ruffled Jisung's hair as he returned the smile. "Thank you."

"Sorry, did I make you wait, Seungmo?" Seungmin was bedazzled. He didn't realize Hyunjin was talking to him until the latter shook his shoulder. "Hello, Seungmin to earth!!!"

Seungmin snapped back, "oh yeah, I just ruined it. You do it." Hyunjin looked at the disaster and sighed. "Seungmo, you doubled the work." He whined.

"Still need my help?" Minho asked.

"No, we'll manage. Thanks hyung." Hyunjin replied him. "Ok, adios." Minho said as he put his arms around Jisung's shoulder and he dragged him back to their bedroom happily. As soon as they entered the bedroom, Jisung pushed Minho's arm from his shoulder. Then, he pulled Minho's hand and bit his finger. The poor guy couldn't stop his scream.

"Wae? Wae? Waeeeeee??" Minho whined after Jisung let go of his innocent finger. Jisung just gave him a cold stare. He's acting like a jealous kitten again.

"Tch, sleep alone tonight." Jisung hissed leaving Minho confused.

"You said you trust me."

"I do, but it doesn't mean I'm not jealous." Hearing that made Minho's heart warm. He carefully stepped towards Jisung as he engulfed the latter in a hug. "You're adorable when you're mad, but give me warning next time." Jisung returned the hug with a sigh.

"Aww, my fourth kitten is so cute." Minho cooed as he pet Jisung's chin.