106

With only wearing white bath robes and slippers, he ran with all his might.  There's only one thing in his head, Han Jisung.

He was glad he installed that bloody tracking apps. He knew it was better to prepare something than do nothing.

He ignored all the stares from the public while running as fast as he can.

Too fast, he failed to control his pace and ran into people making him stumbled and fell to the ground. He quickly bowed and said sorry before continued running.

He didn't want to be late for Jisung. He could no longer feel the bleeding on his scarred hands and knees.

Once he spotted a familiar body, crouching beside a stall, he quickly approached him.

"Hannie." He called as he hugged the latter tightly. Jisung broke down into tears while hyperventilating.

"Hannie, look at me. You're okay. Take a deep breath. Follow me okay?" Jisung obeyed. He followed his instructions and looked into his eyes.

"On count of three. One," he demonsrated how to inhale and Jisung followed.

"Huuu... Two." Inhaled.

"Huuu... Three." Inhaled and exhaled again.

"Good job, you're doing good. Again." He ensured Jisung's breathed normally before he attacked him with a hug again. He closed Jisung's eyes with his hands to let him forget about everything.

"I'm here now. Everything's okay. Just think of me." He instructed and Jisung followed. Slowly, Jisung's sob silenced and he finally breathing.

"Sh sh sh. Let's go home now, okay." Jisung nodded. With that, both of them walked out of the building and went home. He hailed a taxi and pulled out his phone to inform the others of their current situations.

"Hyung, you're bleeding." Jisung said as they were seated in the taxi with Jisung laying his head on his shoulder. The latter just smiled sweetly.

"It didn't hurt that much." He told the younger.

"I'm sorry." Jisung mumbled with his cracked voice. The latter silenced him with a peck on his forehead.

"It's okay, as long as you're fine." Jisung then hid his head in the crook of his neck. He inhaled the scent of perfume mixed with sweats. He regretted it.

He regrets that he made them worried for him. Sorry

___________________________________

Group chat: SKZOO

Leebit🐰
I found him
We're going home now