78

Days gone by and things started to change. At first, Jisung didn't really mind about it. He thought, it might be the effects of stress as they're nearing their debut day. However, the feeling of lost creeping through as he noticed his warmth has long gone.

Minho didn't spam him with text messages anymore. No more night cuddles. No more midnight snacks. No more movie nights. No more hugging. No nothing. Everything's vanished. Minho clearly became distant.

He avoided Jisung by spending more time with Seungmin and Chan. Jisung mostly spent his time with Hyunjin and Jeongin now. No more Minho. It's excruciating.

They talked but it's barely a sentence. Minho would only greet him in the morning and continued to ignore him for the rest of the day.

As Jisung didn't want to destroy the group's dynamic, he remained oblivious of his broken heart. He continued his days as usual. He worked more and stayed up more with Chan, writing lyrics and making music.

On weekends, he lied on bed all day, playing with his phone. He only eat once in the evening and continue the sleeping loop. Changbin on the other hand noticed that Jisung is going on a slump.

Jisung has always experienced slump during their debut days and Changbin assumed he might have the same problem as before. Since last time, Jisung solved it on his own, he decided to give Jisung's his time to think alone. He believed Jisung will come around.

Until it's finally a week away from their debut day and everyone has been working extremely hard, especially Chan. However, they still not forget about Hyunjin's upcoming birthday. They decided to take a rest as they all sat down to discuss about Hyunjin's birthday party.

Everyone was excited especially Jeongin, but Jisung remained quiet at a corner. He was drifted into his thoughts as he watched certain someone.

"Han. Han. Han Jisung!" Changbin brought him back into reality.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired." Jisung lied as he forced a smile. Changbin sighed.

"What are you thinking?" Chan continued interrogating.

"Uhm, I was thinking, why are we discussing this with Hyunjin here? He should be shoved into a cupboard or somewhere so we can plan a good prank." Jisung tried to crack a joke as usual and the others followed up as Hyunjin started to react dramatically as he usually did.

"Yah, yah. I'm still here."

"That's what I've been saying. Shoo shoo. Pretend you don't hear that." Jisung playfully shooed Hyunjin. Hyunjin just rolled his eyes in annoyance. Even since they got closer, he can already tolerate not falling for Jisung. He accepted the fate that they are just best friends, nothing more.

Jisung laughed as he pulled Hyunjin's head to his chest and ruffled his hair. Everyone smiled except Minho. He was having a mental break down with the sight of the two best friends, but decided to remain quiet.

Suddenly, he felt a hand was holding his right hand. He turned to his side and saw Seungmin gave him a supportive smile. Minho rolled his eyes before he smiled as well.

Jisung bit his lips. "Uhm, I'm thirsty. I'm going to buy some drinks. Want anything?" He said as he got up.

Almost everyone picked a drink, and when it was Minho's turn, he just shrugged. "It's okay." He said.

"Sure?"

"Yeah, thanks." Jisung smiled and left.