162

Jisung was suddenly woken up in the middle of night by a faint sob. He looked to his left only to find the spot was empty.

"Lix?" He called. Even with droopy eyes, he searched for his twin's figure.
And he finally spots him crouching beside the bedside table.

He slowly approached the fragile boy. He spread his arm and patted his back softly before asking.

"Do you want me to give you space?" Jisung just know sometimes people hate showing that they're crying. He tried to be as considerate as he could to help the broken boy.

"No, stay." Jisung understood and stayed. He held Felix's hand while waiting till his sobs calm down.

After a while, Felix finally spoke.

"I broke up with Changbin." He said with dried tears and choked voice. It feels like a bomb has been dropped to Jisung. He didn't expect it at one bit.

Changbin and Felix have always been a lovey dovey couple. They weren't awkward when showing their affection in public. Jisung knows how much they love each other. He almost couldn't believe of what he's heard.

But that's beside the point. He won't ask what happen until Felix tell him.

What feels right to him now is to engulf the broken boy in the most secure hug and gave him all the comforts he can.

"It's okay. It'll be okay." Jisung consoled him which only makes Felix cried again.

"He said, he can't like me." Felix added through his sobs.

"He said, I'm not a girl. It's wrong." Jisung's heart ached as he heard all the painful sobs while Felix tried his hardest to explain the situation.

He couldn't believe Changbin said that. But he won't judge. He won't say anything until Changbin explained himself.

"That's not right. You know it's not true right? You deserve love. Everyone deserves love, regardless of gender. You're the most amazing human being in the world, that no girl will ever compare to you." Jisung said while locking eye contact with Felix.

While his right hand wiped all the tears that falling on his red cheeks.

"Forget about it for now okay? It means nothing, I swear." Jisung said as softly as he can. Felix who's trying to hold his sob nodded while still looking deeply at Jisung's eyes.

It feels like he's searching the truth in his eyes and he sees no lies. Jisung is being sincere.

"My baby Lixie, you're amazing. The greatest. The most beautiful. I never want you in any form than you are now. You are perfect the way you are." Jisung said with a faint smile.

"Really?" Felix asked.

"Of course."

"So do you like me?"

"Very much. I love you even." Felix smiled, satisfied.

"How about Minho hyung?"

"Who's Minho?" Jisung joked and he succeeded at making Felix smiled.

"Now that we're awake. Do you wanna do anything?" Felix thought for awhile but nothing's come out. He just didn't know what to do anymore.

"Do you wanna sleep?" Felix shook his head.

"Okay, so now let's get something to eat. I bet you're hungry." Felix didn't answer. He just followed Jisung as the elder one guided him by holding his hand.

They quietly walked into the kitchen since Minho was sleeping in the living room.

"Sit here. I'll make the best thing for you." Felix obeyed. He shoot a faint smile for Jisung while waiting.

Fifteen minutes later, Jisung was ready with a cup of hot chocolate and a plate of cream puff. He was glad that he begged Minho a few days ago to treat him some dessert and Minho went full chef mode on.

He placed them in front of Felix before saying, "I read somewhere, sweets is a good relief for stress. Take this first. Now, do you have anything you want to eat?"

"Thanks, but who will cook?" Felix asked.

Jisung faked crying.

"I know I'm not a five star Michelin, but trust me I can." Felix softly giggled at that.

"Cook what?"

"Bruh, you just went on savage after full on crying."

"But seriously, what're you gonna cook?" Felix started talking more and Jisung couldn't help but feel happier.

"Anything you want." Jisung said confidently.

"Really? What if I want some Chinese food?"

"Then Chinese it is."

"Okay, Samgyetang." Felix decided. He waited for what Jisung will try to pull off. He knew damn well Jisung didn't cook.

He watched as Jisung jog to his room. He was confused but he waited.

When Jisung came back, he brought his phone with him.

"Oh, you gonna look for the recipe online?" Felix asked, getting curious.

"No, I'm ordering from the 24-hours shop." Felix started laughing at his witty answer.

"I thought you'd make it yourself."

"I'm making it using my money and technology, y'know. It's 2021 man." Felix just continued laughing.

Chan once told him how he'd look for Jisung if he needs to relieve some stress. Now, he understands why.

a