155

Minho decided not to come back early that night, since he'll be greeted with another night of solitude. It's been too quiet without Jisung there.

"Are you staying?" Minho quickly turned around to meet Chan's eyes who was waiting for him.

"Yeah."

"You sure?" Minho frowned.

"Yeah. I'm sure."

"Oh okay. You're really sure right?" Minho stared at Chan with disbelief.

"Chan, I'm staying." He raised his tone a bit.

"Okay, alright. I'm sorry. Bye." After Chan had disappeared, Minho played one of their draft songs. He's taken a liking to one of the track made by none other than his lover, called 19.

He can't wait for it to be released and let his fans listen to his lover's genius writing.

Minho was scrolling on his phone, checking his gallery of Jisung's photos.
He took a lot of his photos secretly. He just like staring at him.

There's also videos of him singing, dancing like a fool and also him sleeping.

"Baby," he cooed as he watched one of Jisung's videos, sleeping on his laps.

Somehow, there's people outside who's been eavesdropping since Chan said he's leaving.

"Who's baby?" Changbin asked.

"Han maybe?" Chan answered him.

"Cheesy freak." Changbin dissed.

"You're worst. Calling Felix's princess." Changbin showed his innocent face.

"My Felix is beautiful, so of course he's a princess. You call stay baby girl, you fake daddy!"

"I didn't! Don't make things up." Chan quickly denied the accusation, making Changbin smirked winningly.

"Really? Let me check the vlive then."

"Shut up! When is that brat coming?" Chan quickly changed the topic.

"Stupid Lee Minho!"He added. Changbin just shook his head. They both stayed for another fifteen minutes, keeping Minho in check.

Meanwhile, Minho already laying on the ground with his phone, watching their old videos. The one he particularly likes is when Jisung and Jeongin were making a parody from a movie scene.

They really suit as the dumb duo. They are the ship dynamic of an idiot and idiot in progress. Minho smiled lovingly at the two boys.

He was enjoying his time, but abruptly stopped when he heard something at the door.

The story of JYP building's ghost suddenly lingered in his mind. So, he quickly got up, took his bag and turned off the lights. As he headed towards the door, it suddenly opened, freaking the hell out of him.

"AAAARRGHHHH!!!" He shouted his lungs out. So as the trio in front of him.

"AAAARRGHHHH!!!"

"HAN JISUNG!" Minho scolded, annoyed with the jumpscare. But then, he realized.

"Han Jisung? You're here?! Han Ji..."

"Yeah, it's me. Wait a minute. Let me catch a breath." Minho ignored his request to wait. With a big smile plastered on his face, he quickly jumped onto Jisung, engulfing him into a tight hug.

Chan and Changbin both shared a proud parent smile.

"You can continue your lovey-dovey act at home. I'm tired. Let's go now." Minho shot Chan a playful wink.

"Thank you." He said. He knew it was Chan's idea to surprise him since he's been complaining to him nonstop. The leader is probably tired with his nags and decided to bring Jisung here.

"You could make it easier by going home but you decided to stay, you dumbass. I had to tell him to rush here and fetch you." Minho giggled cutely after being scolded.

"Let's go hyung." Jisung said as he grabbed Minho's hand and entwined their fingers.

"Oh, let's go. Chan hyung, Changbin hyung, let's go." Changbin was surprised.

"Changbin hyung?" Minho in bad mood is scary, but Minho in good mood is creepier.

################################

a/n: I'm closing this account due to the attacks I've encountered lately. But don't worry, I'm finishing this book before I leave.

I'm making another account too, but sadly I can't announce it and let my attackers know it. If we're destined to meet again, I guess we will. 🥰

It's been a great journey with you guys. Thank you