121

No one is sure whether Jisung is just too naive or he's really an idiot.

He did amplified his charm as mentioned by Felix. He put on ridiculous clothes and make up after he finished cooking just a normal ramen. But he ensured to add everything in the refrigerator into it. He also made sure it was completed with set of drinks and side dishes.

Felix widened his eyes, feeling awed by Jisung's effort. He looked like a cute mad clown in love.

(Imagine Jisung in that make up and wearing unmatched pajamas and cat ears)

"Woah, I applaud you for your effort. If Minho isn't satisfied, I'll take you from him." Felix praised sincerely. Hearing that making Jisung's confidence raised by another level.

"Wish me luck." Jisung said before picking up the tray and walked carefully towards his bedroom.

"Fighting!" Felix cheered as the best of twin he is.

Jisung took a deep breath before walking in. He's betting his life on this.

Minho on the other hand was playing with his phone, ignoring the growl from his stomach. He wasn't aware of Jisung's presence until the younger boy walked in front of him making his eyes widened in surprise.

What in the hell is he seeing?

Jisung smiled prettily while placing the tray of food in front of Minho.

"Your majesty, your food has arrived." Jisung played his character perfectly making Minho's speechless. Jisung looked fucking adorable and funny, but most importantly, what he's doing now moved a big portion of Minho's heart.

"Please spare my life, your highness. Eat your damn food." Jisung begged cutely. Minho couldn't help himself but formed a happy smile as he watched Jisung did all that.

"Hyungie, eat you fwood, okay?" Jisung said while pouting and blinking his eyes cutely. Minho finally bursted out laughing. He pushed away the blanket and jumped up excitedly.

Well, sulking once in a while feels good if he's treated like this.

"Argh! You're killing me, Han Jisung. Why are you so damn adorable." Minho shouted excitedly before peppering Jisung's face with kisses. Jisung was surprised but he let Minho do whatever he wants.

It's his turn to pamper Minho. Usually it's Minho who's standing beside him, comforting him when he's in trouble. Now that he had a chance to repay all that, he ensured he did his best.

Minho held Jisung's face with both his hands while staring at Jisung with happy tears.

"I really love you. Damn, I can never stop loving you. You're making me mad." He confessed. Jisung smiled sweetly at that. He's also happy that his efforts were appreciated that much by Minho.

He'll surely treasure this moment forever.

"I love you too, hyung."