99

Jisung passed out around the sixth round and Minho had to clean them up. He put clothes on him so he won't get cold, changed the sheets and continued to cuddle him until the next morning.

"Han hasn't wake up?" Hyunjin asked innocently as he looked at the clock, showing it was two in the afternoon already.

Changlix as Minsung's neighbour just offered them meaningful smile. They did not dare elaborate.

"Minho hyung, is Jisung sick?" Jeongin asked worriedly.

"No, he just slept in. He always sleeps in, remember?" Minho nudged it perfectly. But suddenly, a loud grunt can be heard from his bedroom and everyone ran towards that sound.

"What happen?" Hyunjin asked but soon he stopped worrying as he saw Jisung was crouching on the bed while touching his back. Hyunjin gasped. He covered his mouth before he covered Jeongin's eyes and dragged him out. He finally understands.

Jisung was embarrassed. But Minho quickly comforted him. He shooed everyone out while he took care of Jisung.

After everyone was out, Jisung buried his face in the pillow as he screamed. Minho was worried. Did he regretted it?

"Hannie, are you okay?" Minho asked. He sounded very worried to Jisung's liking, so the latter looked up and saw the sad eyes of Minho.

"Why are you sad?" Jisung asked. This time, he was worried.

"Did you regret it?" Jisung gasped in disbelief. How did he end up to that conclusion? Jisung shook his head nervously.

"No, that was amazing. I'm just, I'm just, uhmm." Jisung started to stutter.

"You're just?"

"I'm, uh! I'm fuckin' embarrassed! I finally did it." Jisung whined as he covered his face, making Minho smiled again. "Aww, baby."

He cooed as he pulled Jisung closer. "Thank you, last night was amazing Hannie." Jisung blushed again. Argh, he wants to bury his head now. The embarrassment is killing him.

"Hyung, sorry I passed out." Minho chuckled. "It's bound to happen, you lack stamina, Han-shi."

"Tch."

"Hyung, I can't walk." He whined. Minho smiled proudly, "I'll carry you."

"No, that's weird. People will know." Jisung pouted.

"We always did, idiot. And people already know." Jisung's eyes bulged in surprise. They knew? But how? Why? When????

"How did they know?"

"Maa~gic." Jisung rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"Seriously, my magic. Here." Minho gave him his phone, while opening the camera. Jisung gasped as he looked on his neck. Almost every spots were covered in red and purple marks.

"Lee Minho!" Jisung turned into angry squirrel mode now. Minho knew it's better to run.

"Hahahah, you're welcome." Minho teased before he disappeared through the door.

(Sorry for the smuts. Aaarrrghhhh, I'll forever cringe on that part.)